Impossible, what is going on? ** UPDATE: It's over :( **

WantsALittle1

Reaction score
Edited: *I am at most 6 DPO/DPC*

I posted yesterday because I thought I saw a LSP on an IC. I decided to test again this morning and within 5 minutes I saw a faint line again. It's almost impossible to see in the pic, but it's there IRL. I'm concerned because it's medically impossible for me to be getting a positive HPT. I have never had evap lines on ICs before, and I've used them many times. Any time I've ever seen even the faintest line, even after the test had been drying for hours, I was pregnant. If my IC test was ever BFN, it stayed BFN, even after hours. So to me, even the faintest line on an IC is positive.

I have no idea when I ovulated. We are NTNP. The only thing I DO know is that we've only BDed twice this cycle: CD 11 and CD 15. I am currently on CD17. So regardless of when I actually ov'ed, the absolute latest I could be is 6 DPO.

First of all, does anyone else see the faint partial line? If so, how could it be there? I am worried about ectopic.

Attachments

• IMG_2831.jpg
    IMG_2831.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 144
I do see a line. I'm sorry I can't help with the explanation. Good luck!

I use Wondfo's too, but have learned not to get too excited until I see progression, because I have gotten faint lines on them and not been pregnant, not sure if you can see the lines on these tests, but I definitely wasn't pregnant when I got them. So I wouldn't worry too much about ectopic just yet. :hugs:

11062927_10101014980662688_3334615643997348267_n.jpg

Spiffy I do see a line, especially on the second one.

PHEW. I am relieved. I'm sitting here like this is IMPOSSIBLE. Literally impossible. To be getting any kind of line at 6 DPO.

So are those faint lines on your tests evaps? How do you know you weren't a tiny bit PG when you got them?

Spiffy I do see a line, especially on the second one.

PHEW. I am relieved. I'm sitting here like this is IMPOSSIBLE. Literally impossible. To be getting any kind of line at 6 DPO.

So are those faint lines on your tests evaps? How do you know you weren't a tiny bit PG when you got them?

I'm not sure if they were evaps, because the tests were still wet, but I guess they had to be. And I know I wasn't pregnant because I got a blood test that came back negative. So I still use Wondfo's but, like I said, I don't trust super faint lines the way I used to, unless it gets darker the next day.

Last night's test (LSP didn't show up until dried) and this morning's SMU test (pictured snapped right at the 5 minute mark).

Since I don't know O date, I use DPBD (days past BD) because that's all I do know. Top test is 6 DPBD and bottom test is 7 DPBD. We only BDed twice this cycle: 7 days ago, and 3 days ago. So the very furthest I could be is 7 DPBD/DPO.

Attachments

• HPTS_0627.jpg
    HPTS_0627.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 101
I definitely see lines on both. Keep testing for progression. But those are very convincing. Good luck!

Yeah that's why my start looked like on wondfo. Stalking for progression!

I see lines :) are you having symptoms? Is that why you tested? I've had good luck with wondfos... Hopefully you get good progression.

OP here. I started testing because I am a total POAS addict. So disappointed in myself. I have zero symptoms. At very least it is nice to have some negatives to use for comparison to future very faint positives if/when they show up.

I am still hoping that someone out there can explain to me what might be happening? Getting a positive HPT (even if it's SUPER faint) at 6 days past conception is medically impossible. Yet there is absolutely NO ambiguity in when I could have conceived because we have only DTD twice this cycle. Can anyone offer some insight?

x

if you dtd and caught the egg a day after ovulation egg lasts 24 hours then you would be 7dpo 6 days after dtd if that makes sense thats possible to get a very very faint bfp so it is just about possible especially if you implanted early i got a bfp very very faint 7dpo i was temping i would keep testing x

I also got a BFP at 7dpo with two of my kids, so its possible. And I'd say that new test is definitely a BFP, not the same evaps I was getting, because there's clearly progression. :thumbup:

Good luck! :flower:

Hi op, I can confirm that it's not medically impossible to get a bfp at 6dpo. I have done so in the past (sadly it ended in a chemical pregnancy) but the timeline was as follows:
DTD on a thursday night
We hadn't dtd for at least a week before that so this has to be the night I conceived
Did a first tesco pregnancy test on the monday evening and it was super faint
Did another one on tuesday and it was positive again but faint. if you search my threads you will see!
Best of luck :)

Here's a link to thread:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2210365-evap-line-only-6dpo-think.html

Jess, thank you so much. It sounds like your situation was almost exactly like mine, where it's like... Okay, I KNOW when I DTD even if I don't know when I ov'ed, so there isn't really a lot of ambiguity about this date.

Well sadly for me, this was a chemical. I had faint lines for about a 24 hour period, and now the lines are just gone. Stark white tests, even after hours of drying. Maybe the little guy started to implant, and because I'm so early (only CD19), the lining wasn't thick enough or something. Who knows. Sigh.

Attachments

• ChemicalPregnancy_June2015.jpg
    ChemicalPregnancy_June2015.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 84
Could you have conceived last month without knowing and had a chemical but the hormone is still lingering ?
I had a chemical last month and this month .. Last month I had blood work done which confirmed my levels went back to 0 . This month I started getting faints around 9 dpo - 14 dpo but then I bled and my last faint was a few days ago.. Hormone must have been lingering a bit .. I wonder if it could linger long enough into the next cycle that you were getting faints still ...
That's just one scenario !
Perhaps you are super early still and it's taking a while for the hormone to build up ..
Hope you get your strong BFP ! Good luck !

Thanks for your support everyone. I just don't see how this could be anything but a chemical.

I don't understand anything that happened this cycle. I can only assume that maybe the egg tried to implant in my tube (why I got a faint positive at 6 DPO), failed because it's a tube and not rich uterine lining, and then detached. I think that has got to be the most likely explanation for why it all happened so early, with barely a day of consistent BFPs before all the BFNs came.

Does anyone know... if a blasto is moving down the tube or uterus and touching the walls as it moves, is that enough to cause an increase in hCG? Or does it have to sit in one spot and do all the implantation magic for days to cause a rise in hCG?

Thanks for your support everyone. I just don't see how this could be anything but a chemical.

I don't understand anything that happened this cycle. I can only assume that maybe the egg tried to implant in my tube (why I got a faint positive at 6 DPO), failed because it's a tube and not rich uterine lining, and then detached. I think that has got to be the most likely explanation for why it all happened so early, with barely a day of consistent BFPs before all the BFNs came.

Does anyone know... if a blasto is moving down the tube or uterus and touching the walls as it moves, is that enough to cause an increase in hCG? Or does it have to sit in one spot and do all the implantation magic for days to cause a rise in hCG?

Hey, hard to say reproduction is such a funny thing, no one knows why we MC or why the egg stops in the tube. BUT I do no that the egg has to burry into the uterine lining and once there will begin to produce Hcg and release into blood and urine.

Blastocyst: A thin-walled hollow structure in early embryonic development that contains a cluster of cells called the inner cell mass from which the embryo arises. The outer layer of cells gives rise to the placenta and other supporting tissues needed for fetal development within the uterus while the inner cell mass cells gives rise to the tissues of the body

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->