Improving sperm/egg quality

jaan613

Reaction score
Hello all,

Have any of you taken any supplements/vitamins to increase sperm or egg quality?

DH and I have cut back the alcohol and I have cut back the smoking since the past few months.
Was just curious to see how any one else may have tried improving sperm and egg qualities.

Thanks in advance.

I haven't had my egg quality tested but eating healthy and taking vitamins definitely improved my OH's SA. :flower:

I take a multi vitamin and a good prenatal.. I take the gummies at walmart

my husband takes magnesium and zinc, but mostly for his immune system. he's also on the pregnacare conception for men. I'm taking vitamin C, iron, agnus castus and the pregnacare conception for women :)

i havent had a period in 18 months, so the agnus castus is because clearly i have something wrong with my system lol but the rest should help!

Thanks for your input ladies.
My husband is on magnesium and zinc, and clomid to increase sperm count, only 50 mg a day.

I am on folic acid.

I will go to the health store and pick up some multivitamins for the both of us.

hey there ladies

ill be ttcing starting next month, i have regular cycles, i tried with my 1st for 5cycles.
im taking :
folic 600mgs
biotin 2000mgs
iron 100mgs
fresh honey with royal jelly 500mgs
wheat germ oil ( read it dialates the fallopian tubes makes O easier)
and will be taking epo until Ov

dh is on since 1st august:
l-arginin 500mgs
vit c 1000mgs
vit e, selenium,zinc
wheat germ oil 1100mgs

started a week ago:
ginseng honey mix 300mgs
maca 900mgs
horny goat weed 1500 mgs
fresh royal jelly honey mix 600 mgs

thanks all with your feedback. going to the health store tomorrow to pick up some extra vitamins. :)

Fertility blend!!! It regulates hormones and has vitex, b6 b12 and lots of other goodies! I just got my BFP after taking it for a month after a failed attempt at clomid.

I just started CoQ10, specifically for egg quality. I also take a prenatal, extra B complex (trying to help with my pre-AF spotting), vitamin D (just because I'm deficient), and evening primrose oil from AF to O.... that helps A LOT with my CM.

Fertility blend!!! It regulates hormones and has vitex, b6 b12 and lots of other goodies! I just got my BFP after taking it for a month after a failed attempt at clomid.

congrats. which brand of fertility blend did u use please?

any idea if fertility blend or the fertile aid tablets affects injectables?

It's called daily wellness fertility blend. I picked it up at GNC but they have it online.

Jaan- you can't take it with other fertility drugs like clomid and injectables. I took it when I was on a break from clomid.

It's called daily wellness fertility blend. I picked it up at GNC but they have it online.

Jaan- you can't take it with other fertility drugs like clomid and injectables. I took it when I was on a break from clomid.

what cd did u take it?

I started on CD 10 this month 3 a day at the same time. It have me runny black poo and a headache until I cut back to 2. I weigh 103 lbs thought I didn't need as much and no more runny poo or headache. More energy and just felt better in general. O'd on CD 18 real strong pain confirmed with OPK and cd 27 (9 DPO) BFP!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583