In 14 weeks time ....

Imi

Reaction score
My little maddie Lala is going to be 1 !!! :wacko:

I can't beleive it .. don't know weather to be gutted and bloody sobbing my heart out or pleased my little girl growing up to be such a lovely little darling... where the hell the past 9mths gone??

Stupid i know but its gone tooooo fast!

A whole yr .... tis mad!

xxx

I know it is weird when they turn into a "number" for a year/years

My baby is 7 now and believe me that is weird and so so sad,especially when they dont want cuddles much as they want to do other things.

I am so glad I have a new baby to cuddle lol or I would go mad at being made redundant. I have to bribe with a new book to get a hug or kiss lol.

She is still your little lala Imi that will never change no matter how old

I know she just getting to be a right independant sociable lilttle thing ...

Think thats whats shocking me more ...

She doing so much sooooo quick, she has 4 teeth, trying to walk, waves, nods and says yes can say 4 words and more ...

she just amazes me lol .... Shocking where the time has gone

xxx

Lol you wait when they say. Leave me alone I am thinking or for god sake Mum.

It gets worse trust me lol but at same time gets good as you can communicate with them as mini-adults,chloe is great for saying Chloe go to bed and its Ok,night night and they stay there,yay now that is good.

As you keep telling me you can't hold them back! Take photos and videos and hold the memories close to you heart. When I saw video footage of jonny the other day it really hit home how fast the time goes.

aww hun i know how you feel, when Jamie turned 1 i sobbed too ! the year just went so fast ! i would look at baby pics and think wow was he really that small !!!!

14 weeks? It's 3 half months away ish lol

Don't you go all hormonal on me in 14 weeks :rofl:

... On a serious note shes such a happy little girl shes growing up nicely hun :D x

:hugs: And you'll have to have a big party...... 1 years old......She is going to be a little lady soon....:hugs:

We having one at me mams ... ain't we charl!

BBQ, fancy dress the works :D

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"