In 2 wonderful days I get to see my darling

stalkybean

Reaction score
On Friday 8th April at 2.45pm at BRI Mat Ward I am having my scan to see my gorgeous (fingers crossed) healthy girl/boy!! :D

I am beyond excited and nervous even! I kinda feel like its a girl but I don't know if that is just wishful thinking...I admit I would feel a bit disappointed if I was told bean was a boy but I know I would be happy after getting used to it.

I think if they told me bean is a girl I will scream! LOL

Is anybody else having a scan on Friday?

OMG!! 2 DAYS =] :cloud9:

EDIT!

Just thought i would add my 16 + 4 scan pics to see if any of you could have a guess =]

Attachments

• IMG000028.jpg
    IMG000028.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG000029.jpg
    IMG000029.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG000027.jpg
    IMG000027.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 6
I have my scan Friday too at 2.20. Cant wait to find out what were havin if bubs doesnt have legs crossed.
Erm I have no idea at these things but would guess girl.:pink:

Oh you will defo have to let me know what you're having!
I cant wait to know =] I just hope s/he isn't being too awkward lol

Oh you will defo have to let me know what you're having!
I cant wait to know =] I just hope s/he isn't being too awkward lol

I will do definately you 2. I already have 2 boys and got a feeling im having another, not that it bothers me either way. Think I would be more scared if it was a girl as that would be all new to me. DH thinks it is a girl and my eldest has bet a pound that its a pink baby.

Aww that is so cute about your eldest! =]

I will be straight on here once i get back from the hospital to shout it from the (virtual) rooftops!!!

ahh good luck for friday, mine is sat at 8oclock in the morning! i am nervous too but cant wait hope its healthy dont mind what sex but going to find out! just hope little jelly bean is healthy! and growing well xx

1 day !!

I couldn't resist lol. Was the first thing on my mind when i woke up and i've already text FOB saying it and put on facebook (as i have been doing for weeks now!) so thought i would just let you all know that instead of 2 days it is now 1 =]

I was listening to heartbeat last night and had a strong urge it was going to be a boy...and i was ok about it, i didn't get majorly bothered. I do want it to be healthy though so...

Fingers crossed!! :cloud9:

Todays the day hun. Good luck i'm starting to get a bit nervous now but excited too:happydance:

I know! I woke up at 5 this morning with excitement LOL
Im just so looking forward to it, I want them to tell me everything is ok and then what im having.
Good luck!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->