In a pickle...

get the sticks out hunni..... pee away xxx

If you had a positive test before you really need to go to your doctor even if the others say negative now. A missed MC can easily cause an infection and would need to be removed. The most likely thing is that you are just very early and your hormone levels just aren't high enough for the tests you are using. Highest hormone levels are first pee in the morning and before drinking anything at all. Once you start drinking stuff your pee gets diluted. A missed MC would still cause hormones to be in your body until you actually bleed and lose a pregnancy. With my missed MC I still had hardcore morning sickness 3 weeks after it was diagnosed and it didn't go away until they did a D&C to remove the tissue.

Also the clearblue tests may not be as sensitive as other tests are. There are tests specifically meant for using early before your missed period.

And false positives on a pregnancy test always have a reason behind them. One would be if you peed in a cup and dipped the stick and the cup had dish detergent on it. If you peed directly on the stick then the only possible way the previous test could show positive (even with a faint line!) would be to detect Hcg in your system. You can't have Hcg without a fertilized egg. You *really* need a doctor to check you out and do blood work. Don't just shrug it off.

Thanks ladies. Have booked an appointment at the docs today so will see what they say but both tests were the same brand (the positive and the negative) and the results were't diluted. My period is now a week late which confuses me a little as I thought chemical pregnancies ended pretty early but will just wait and see whatt he doc says.

Thanks for all your kind thoughts and will update on the miscarriage board as I remember how horrible it is to read stories like this when you are newly preggers and I dont want to stress anyone out!

good luck to all and ttfn xxx

So sorry honey, hope all works out for you:hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"