In a pickle!!!

Kaileymonster

Mammy and bump
Reaction score
I'm confudeled!!

I don't know weather to find out the sex of Flump-A-Lump at my 20 weeks scan or wait until 30 weeks when I have a 4D scan?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I'd not find out at all if it was practical [everyones throwing boys stuff at me]

The 4D's more for me and OH and don't think it's a necessity to find out but it's stressing me not knowing!! i'm impatient and don't like suprises!!!

im SO impatient too, and would want to know at 20 weeks!!

Ill be having a 4d when im further gone, but i definately would find out lol :D

yeah id find out! plus then at your 4d scan they can double check to make sure it is correct also :)

Of all the scan places I have spoken to it is best to determine gender between 18-27 weeks when they baby has room to move around and they can get a clear shot of the bottom. Once you get past that point it becomes a little harder to get a good picture of the bottom since most babies will be head down with there bottom near your ribs or there legs will be crossed due to space issues. If you are for sure wanting to know I would find out at your 20 week scan and then at your 4d scan you can focus on getting those chubby face photos and enjoying seeing your baby yawn and stretch and make different facial expressions since this is what most scan techs will focus on. Scans after about 25 weeks are not of the whole baby but of different sections so you would probably get hands and feet ,spine, head, face, hopefully a clear bottom shot.

All i will say is you might go for yr 20 week scan and baby might be in the wrong position and no matter how much jiggling etc he/she wont move mine didnt, but we had another scan 4 weeks later and we could clearly see he was a boy:)
Hopefully you will get to see but these baby's can be real stubborn
xx

I'm the same but i want to find out but I'm scared it will ruin the last weeks of my pregnancy when everybody try's to guess, and I will already know. As daft as it seems, I've had 3 without finding out and it's the sort of guessing that keeps you going.

But then when I think of all the excitement about finding out early, Im torn on the decision lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->