In denial..

Marumi

36, DS 7 and 2
Reaction score
So...I never had a problem conceiving and my last pregnancy at 33 did not make me feel like it was harder due to my "age".
I don't feel as old, people tend to guess I am around ten years younger...
Can I LARP as a twenty something year old if the denial is really strong? I am not ready to get the label "high risk pregnancy."

Please tell me if you feel the same

I am always astonished when a women in her mid thirties worries about being an "older" mum. I had my twins at 42 (with assisted conception cause my OH had antibodies in his sperm) and my pregnancy was no more difficult than a woman's in her twenties with a singleton. I was not especially fit and did not take any extra supplements or anything else.
Don't worry too much about being 35, you are hardly a female Methuselah.

Im 37. I don't feel remotely fazed on anybody labelling my pregnancy. Your bod and your choices love.

I am always astonished when a women in her mid thirties worries about being an "older" mum. I had my twins at 42 (with assisted conception cause my OH had antibodies in his sperm) and my pregnancy was no more difficult than a woman's in her twenties with a singleton. I was not especially fit and did not take any extra supplements or anything else.
Don't worry too much about being 35, you are hardly a female Methuselah.

Well I mean to say that oddly, I am not too worries. I feel like my body could do this into it's 40s. But good to hear your pregnancy went so well.

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months :)

I think I remember your last pregnancy Marumi, was it quite difficult? Was it the Lymes in the end? Or have Igot the completely wrong person:oops: :) xx

I think I remember your last pregnancy Marumi, was it quite difficult? Was it the Lymes in the end? Or have Igot the completely wrong person:oops: :) xx

I remember you! I had a kidney and pelvic infection that went untreated for a while due to stubborn doctors. It got better for me around the end of the 7th month and all went well.

The lyme only broke out summer 2017, I had no symptoms and again doctors did the wrong thing. They did a lumbar puncture which caused it to advance to neurological lyme and I was on bedrest for over a half year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->