In hospital in pre term labour at 30+6 weeks.....

ems1

Mummy to Twin Boys
Reaction score
I am currently 30+6 weeks with fraternal twins. Rang the midwife on wed as my discharge had gone slightly mucousy and yellow. No pain but on examination 1cm dilated with a soft cervix and tightenings on the monitor. Given steoids and put on bed rest. However, today am 2cm dilated still no pain. Looks like these twins want to get out. xx

I hope everything goes ok hun, and you go hold on a while longer

good luck and ill be thinking of you!!:hugs:

Im sure your twins will be ok either way, good on you for spotting the change in mucus though Im not sure I would

Hope all goes well hun.... you and twins should be fine, mine were born at 28wks.

UT uh, good luck, keep them in that oven!
I"m sure everything will be fine! xoxo

Hope all goes well. I had my twins at 29 weeks and they were 2 yesterday!

Hope its all going well for you and they are hanging in a little longer x

Hi hun, hope those babies are still cooking away nicely!

My two were born at 31 + 3 and are now perfectly healthy 17 month olds so rest up and try not to worry too much x

Just checking in to see how you are and what is happening. Hope those little ones are still cooking.

Hi. Just thought i'd update, I am still in hospital, but the good news is my twins are still cooking! The doctors think they will make an appearance at any time, hence, i have got to stay in hospital until i am 34 weeks or i have them ~ whichever comes sooner.
Will update with any developments. x

well its good news theyre still cooking!
how long till 34 weeks hun and will they give u a section then if they havnt arrived
good luck

If i get to 34 weeks i can have more steroid injections and then go home. I am 31+4 at the moment, bet these two will let me get to 33+6 and then decide to arrive. Ha.

Twin 1 is head down at the mo so as long as he or she stays like that they say i can try a natural delivery. Twin 2 is the rebel at the moment as has been transverse, breech, head down, breech, head down etc and has a mad half hour when they to get the tracings on them. I'm sure the midwives draw staws as to who has to attempt to get good heart tracing from the twins.

The hospital stay is a real pain, but if it means my babies stay cooking for a bit longer then i am prepared to do anything. Its a small sacrifice. xx

Glad all is going well, thanks for updating us all.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"