In hospital with mr ll- hopefully last update from hospital

aww poor wee man, hope he's feeling much better soon xx

update: well he is still here today and for tonight, the dihorrea has got a lot worse but his energy levels were up, he was talking and laughing this morning but this afternoon he is back down to being miserable. we cant put the drip on until hes asleep cos he tries to pull it out of his nose. to be honest have no idea whats going on. seems we are close to getting better but he was ok last time they sent us home and then bam. so who knows.

I really hope they find out what's wrong with him and he's on the mend soon! Can't be easy for any of you x :hugs:

Poor you and DS, I really hope he gets well soon - thoughts and prayers. So stressful.

Oh cupcake, I'm so sorry Mr. Longlegs is going through this! I really hope he starts to pull out of it and get better! I'll be thinking of you guys!

Aw I hope they find out what is wrong with him soon! Poor wee guy! :hugs: x x x

sorry to hear he's still poorly, I take it they have done stool samples?? My hubby has the norovirus right now and praying baby does not get it! x

yep they have done stool samples waiting for the results on that. he is doing a bit better now , his mood is much better ,but he vomited earlier.

it sounds a lot like what archie had a few months ago he had rotavirus aparently something we have all had by age 5 to a varying degree if it is archie took about 2 weeks to recover and tbh the time was awful bt once he was on the mend when the runs stopped he got better quickly

we are still in hopsital over the weekend with a possibility of release on saturday night should all go well, mr ll has improved greatly, his bloodwork shows he is only a bit dehydrated now and he started to drink orally but he still has diharrea so i dont know how much he is retaining. they said they would rather keep him in another day.
to add to the mix dh who was feeling very ill the past two days has a virus and singles.
i could only laugh when he told me cos honestly what next?!

anway i am grateful that Mr ll is feeling better x

so pleased he is on the mend :hug: your poor OH, hope you are all better before xmas :hugs:

Glad to hear he's feeling better hun. Hopefully you will all be home soon :hugs:

:hugs: I'm glad he's starting to feel better, and your poor family!! Everything is just going wrong atm aint it xx

ahhh some good news at least except for dh lol poor thing i bet your exhausted thinking of you hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->