In it for the long haul!!

Noodlebear

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
Anyone else? I wanted to TTC next year but OH wasn't so keen so our date has been pushed back. We're likely to be waiting until August/September 2016! I'm a little upset, mostly because I'd hoped that my children would be closer in age and be able to play together etc but it's going to be better for us for so many other reasons. I'm also frightened that it'll take us ages to conceive and the age gap will just end up getting bigger and bigger.
There isn't a 'perfect' time so ultimately I'm just fortunate that we both want another :)
As I'll be flitting around the forum for a long time to come I thought it'd be nice to get to know others who are also going to be waiting a million years ;) If there are any! :haha:

We're gonna start trying for our first fall of 2015 Hang in there, he might change his mind. My husband didn't want to start TTC till 2018 XD

He's put a lot of thought into it and I can really see where's coming from so, although I'd love him to change his mind, I don't think he will. Only time will tell! Realistically though, 2016 will be here before I know it :haha:

Same time frame for me...September 2016. I have to finish school and then I want to teach for a year before we start.

Nice to know that someone else is looking at the same time frame. Are you going to be a school teacher or higher education?

Elementary education. Finishing up my first semester next month. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->