In laws

I always thought it was just me that didnt get on with the in-laws I was certainly wrong. This is our 2nd bump and both times the 1st thing she's said is 'ooooo i hope its a girl'. You would think after being told that I cant have children that actually she should be happy with the baby coming out healthy? Mind you she's learnt not to tell me what to so and she gets shouted back at now, and I finally managed to convince DH to tell her to keep out of it too. What fun.

Mind you mine sound nice compared to what the rest of you are having to put up with.

tell her your going to be breast feeding even if u dont so baby will not be able to go near her place without you so she can forget baby sleeping at hers

My Oh parents hate me, they almost died when we told them we where engaged infact they wrote a 3page letter to my oh telling him how stupid he was ect let alone when we told them im pregnant they said we was stupid never going to have a life ect :rofl:

They would never ask about baby or me untill i got to about 30weeks now i can not wear that because baby might get cold can not carry clothes upstairs might hurt the baby :dohh: and shes always trying to feed me lol they have brought the cotbed though and came round to help iron and put away babys clothes.

My mum has set up room for baby at hers, Cotbed,travel system, moses basket, steailser, high chair, child gate ect and she wants to be there at the birth.. Shes not going to be at the birth but i plan on doing something for my 18th in november so baby will be over there then and maybe before then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->