In light of all the false positives on here lately check this out

Is it a panic situation if af is a no show? Or are u cool with it either way?

Wait! Hold up lol. I'm not panicking because I know it's literally impossible to get pregnant after a vasectomy.... if he hadn't gotten the snip, then I'd be hysterical stressed out of my mind. If this would have been a real bfp I think I'd loose my mind...we are finally enjoying our lives, travelling again, partying with friends etc no way would I want to go back to square one my baby is turning one in a week...I feel af coming ... gah I wish I hadn't taken that stupid test to begin with

Haha sorry but I'm chuckling at you just taking an old test for fun and the shock of it coming up BFP :haha:
Sorry. Stupid frer though! That's awful.

I have a friend whose husband had a vasectomy... 4 months later she found out she was pregnant. They definitely aren't 100% :)

I have a friend whose husband had a vasectomy... 4 months later she found out she was pregnant. They definitely aren't 100% :)

That's crazy. I thought those stories were unheard of...

Good friend of mine had a baby after vasectomy. Happens more than you think. Take a test!!!! We are all in suspense lol!

It is entirely possible to get a bfp for up to a year after a vasectomy. Not likely but very possible. I would take another just to be sure it's negative if AF doesn't come soon.

How long ago did he hav the snip? Lil i thought it was the other way round, like ud be good for a while but then it might reverse itself after a few years.. laila if u get a bfp now after vasectomy i dont want to hear another word about me testing while using condoms!! :haha:

How long ago did he hav the snip? Lil i thought it was the other way round, like ud be good for a while but then it might reverse itself after a few years.. laila if u get a bfp now after vasectomy i dont want to hear another word about me testing while using condoms!! :haha:

Think she said 9 months?

My friend said her hubs had one and they had to wait 6 months for it to be safe.

Yea for the first 3 months or 15-20 ejaculations, there's a chance that there's still sperm present. And I think the fail rate (where it doesn't work at all) is 1 in 600 (which is rather high, imo).

Did you say AF is due today?

My cousin is the product of an oops after vasectomy :haha: very curious to see how this turns out, but honestly, I HATE frers and don't trust them one single bit. I got lines like that and was NOT pregnant, then when I was pregnant, got lines on every brand BUT frer! :growlmad:

that is one hell of a convincing evap if it is one. I have heard really bad things about FRERS though :( which sucks because they were my go to test if i needed to know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->