In light of all the false positives on here lately check this out

That was the craziest evap ever!!! I can't believe how bad it was. In all my years of taking frers, never have I ever seen an evap not even when I forgot about a test and went back to look days later. AF is so so heavy omg I have to wear double pads this
Month so really no doubt it was only an evap but... wow. That line freaked out my hubby LOL. Even last night he brought it up and was like " wtf was that though" LOL!

Could it be a CP? I had one last cycle. My AF was so much heavier, watery and mucusy. So bad I had bled a over the place when I woke up. It was like PP bleeding all over again. It was so bad even the biggest heaviest pads couldn't soak it up because it was so watery and mucusy.

Not sure how many tests you took but I KNOW I had a CP because I had like 10 faint positives. That's not an issue with evaps at that point.....

That was the craziest evap ever!!! I can't believe how bad it was. In all my years of taking frers, never have I ever seen an evap not even when I forgot about a test and went back to look days later. AF is so so heavy omg I have to wear double pads this
Month so really no doubt it was only an evap but... wow. That line freaked out my hubby LOL. Even last night he brought it up and was like " wtf was that though" LOL!

Could it be a CP? I had one last cycle. My AF was so much heavier, watery and mucusy. So bad I had bled a over the place when I woke up. It was like PP bleeding all over again. It was so bad even the biggest heaviest pads couldn't soak it up because it was so watery and mucusy.

Not sure how many tests you took but I KNOW I had a CP because I had like 10 faint positives. That's not an issue with evaps at that point.....

You know what? It's so funny you mention this. I had so so so much mucus mixed with blood it was awful. Looked like ovulation mucus but with a hemorrhagic type period. Very odd. I was wondering to myself what that was about, never seen it. It's still going! Almost 6 days in. Very annoying. Still spotting. Sorry for the TMI... gosh if that was a chemical we have big issues. I think I may send Dh for another post vasectomy sperm sample. Just incase... now I'm freaking out at that fact.

This is weird cos my af is also still going on. Not heavy but very mucousy and its day 7 now still spotting!

Laila, may be an idea, to be on the safe side

When I had a chemical last yr, the bleeding was actually lighter than a regular period, so much so that I actually thought "was that it"?? Hope it wasn't a chemical for you, maybe DH needs his sample checking again?

I guess I can always double check. Not too worried about it though, it was probably just a fluke of an evap given all those on here lately. I had taken 2 pics of it, look how silly it was though

Attachments

• IMG_3910.jpg
    IMG_3910.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 36
When I had a chemical last yr, the bleeding was actually lighter than a regular period, so much so that I actually thought "was that it"?? Hope it wasn't a chemical for you, maybe DH needs his sample checking again?

Everyone is different just because you had a lighter period With a chemical doesn't mean that everyone is going to.

I'm noticing that some ladies on here are going against others who are saying they're having chemicals but yet they seem to be qualified enough to judge whether or not they had one themselves. That's not very nice or respectful. We all know our bodies better than anyone else. None of us are more qualified than one another when it comes to this.

So please instead of being passive aggressive try supporting someone for once and believing that maybe they could be right.

Everyone is different just because you had a lighter period With a chemical doesn't mean that everyone is going to.

I'm noticing that some ladies on here are going against others who are saying they're having chemicals but yet they seem to be qualified enough to judge whether or not they had one themselves. That's not very nice or respectful. We all know our bodies better than anyone else. None of us are more qualified than one another when it comes to this.

So please instead of being passive aggressive try supporting someone for once and believing that maybe they could be right.

what?:shrug:

I didn't see ANYTHING passive aggressive about that post? I actually thought it was very supportive and reassuring in that CPS can present in different ways. Not sure what you're reading into but I don't think the poster meant any harm.

I hope it wasn't a CP, OP. It's a very convincing evap so I don't blame you in wanting to get another sample checked!

Were you bleeding when you used it, Josephine? I don't know how true this is but apparently blood can alter them

Sorry i only just spotted this! No i wasnt. It was the day before i started. I wish now id looked at it more as none of the others have done that of that brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->