In Loving Memory christmas Bauble

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Angeldust

Hi Girls
Have any of you seen thesa lovely in memory christmas baubles
They are lovely there £10.95 i am going to get two one for the twins loss and 1 for my other losses :)

https://www.gettingpersonal.co.uk/personalised-baubles/personalised-in-loving-memory-bauble.htm

:)

Nice but hurrendous prices!!!

I am gonna get mine from ebay now as they have them there same price £10 on ebay they come in pink or blue and you can personilse the front and the back up to 40 letters and some money goes to charity which is a good thing

That link i posted only does them in blue ..
They are quite pricey just for a baulb its the personilse writing that ups the price
have not told dh yet that i am buying 2 baulbs for £10 each Lol
Dont think he will do his nut cause its a special thing he proberely would if it was just one colour with a bit of glitter
Lol

:)

Such a lovely idea hun X
Might buy my Nan one to think of my grandad :)
Xxx

Lovely idea. I might get one in momory of my brother. Although i'm torn between the idea of having one on my tree or putting one in his christmas flowers that go on his grave.
Dh & I always go to his grave on christmas morning before we go to my family to celebrate the day. Everyone else goes xmas eve, but for me i go on xmas day.

Sorry i am rambling now, guess thinking about its hit a raw spot :cry:

Oh they are beautiful, I might get one for my little niece, this is her first christmas away from home.

Whats the link for the ebay one??
Xxxx

If you go on ebay type in loving memory christmas baulbe , There really nice and come in pink or blue :)

butterflies ... I would not put the bauble in his flowers incase it comes off and breaks would be a shame

The way the weather has been and will get worse i would just put it on your tree , I went to my babies grave yesterday morning and the wind had tossed one of her posys i had made off her grave lucky i found it not so far away
some flowers were missing where they must of blown away :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"