in my 2ww.....anyone else?x

clucas1988

Reaction score
hmm im in my 2ww now.....
its just long, boring, and usually with a BFN at the end.

lol.

Anyone else?xx

I'm in my tww too driving myself crazy with possible symptoms! Only on my first cycle (optomistic but trying to be realistic) and expecting af Saturday.
How far into tww are you hun?

I'm in my tww too driving myself crazy with possible symptoms! Only on my first cycle (optomistic but trying to be realistic) and expecting af Saturday.

Ah well goodluck, my friend concieved on her first cycle!
I hope you get your BFP first time!
Im on cycle 4... Im not optimistic, as Ive realised for me anyway , that its not that easy getting a BFP lol!!
But Im still hoping, i just dont want to get my hopes up, ive had so many months of thinking i am, and then AF comes!lol.
Im only just literally in my 2ww, Had positive OPKS over the weekend...
eeeek!
What symptoms do you have?:) xx

Hi Ladies,

Good Luck to you both :)) I had ET yesterday, first cycle. I've felt really tired today, in bed now and it's only 8pm!

I had 2 eggs put back, how about yourselves?

Ohhh silly me..sorry thought you were ivf too- but just realised not. Apologies x

Hi Ladies,

Good Luck to you both :)) I had ET yesterday, first cycle. I've felt really tired today, in bed now and it's only 8pm!

I had 2 eggs put back, how about yourselves?

Thankyou! goodluck to you too!
im really tired too but i think thats from hormonal overload from Oday lol
i get serious hormones!
lol
Goodluck xxxxxx:flower:

im in what is around a 16day wait lol started yesterday. I dont know how people do this! this is the first time ive known when my O is and managed to BD at the right times, even though we've been trying for a year! so now already im like OMG I COULD BE PREGNANT RIGHT NOW I HAVE TO TEST :p but I had DH confiscate my hpts until the 10th of april, when I will be like...a day late (but I have 3 days of spotting before AF so ill know in advance whether its coming or not)

im also trying so hard to not get my hopes up. I got my hopes up right after having my implant removed, then again when I had my first period, then when my cycles decreased from 45 days to 23. and every time I have just had BFNs.
its just so hard not to!

im in what is around a 16day wait lol started yesterday. I dont know how people do this! this is the first time ive known when my O is and managed to BD at the right times, even though we've been trying for a year! so now already im like OMG I COULD BE PREGNANT RIGHT NOW I HAVE TO TEST :p but I had DH confiscate my hpts until the 10th of april, when I will be like...a day late (but I have 3 days of spotting before AF so ill know in advance whether its coming or not)

im also trying so hard to not get my hopes up. I got my hopes up right after having my implant removed, then again when I had my first period, then when my cycles decreased from 45 days to 23. and every time I have just had BFNs.
its just so hard not to!

Im SO similar. i came off BC in November (mid)
and I was so excited...i thought 'maybe' itll happen straight away!
But ive had very long cycles and irregular, and this month was the first month we timed BD as perfect as i think we could have.
even so, as perfect as i think it was...you just never know and still could end in BFN...:(
yes i know, its sooooooo hard and horrid i try and occupy my brain but still 2 weeks feels like 2 years!!

I BD'ed every other day this month, and last thursday, SAT i got a positive OPK so we BD'd, and Sunday Positive OPK and BD'd again....

do you think we did it enough? lol. OH is shattered now, so we have stopped bding for now, just took a opk and neg.

Goodluck and baby dust!!!!!!!xxxxxx:kiss:

Yup. Same here. We had our IUI on Friday and now we wait. It's hard to stay encouraged when every single test you've ever taken has been a BFN. But I'm holding on to hope. It's gonna happen. We just have to get through the next two weeks.

its just so hard not to!

Destiny, have you read Taking Charge of Your Fertility? It's an amazing "manual" about women's bodies that really helped me start to recognize the signs of what my body is doing. If you haven't read it I would highly recommend it. But I'm hoping for you that you're already in the family way. :hugs:

haha sounds good to me! yea I came off the implant in April last year. I had a 6 month cycle, then 52 days, then 45 days and now they seem to have normalised around 23 days, but I O around cd6 so all is good! we only managed to BD twice (I have performance anxiety lol and the other time we tried it just...didnt quite happen) but those were on CD4 and 6. I got positive opks on cd5 pm, cd6am, cd6pm and cd7am so im hoping we got it in at the right times! gonna try bding again tonight (cd8) just to round it off nicely :haha:

im planning on focussing on getting DD out lol. to the park etc etc to keep my mind off it! and going to the gym/doing my ballet bootcamp (I still have a lot of baby weight even though DD is 2.5! I just cant seem to lose it haha and I at least want to be fit when I get pregnant, even if I havent quite managed to shift the extra pounds)

pixie dont worry, IVF and all are welcome in any conversations, we are all in the same boat at the end of the day with one goal in mind in the end :)
Best of luck!!!!!xxxx

Hope we timed it right i think we did!

Phew.......i guess one good thing about the 2ww is you can relax and stop thinking about having sex so much lol!

ZZZZZZZ ive never done it so much! lol OH was DELIGHTED to find out it was the 2WW. he actually smiled and was thrilled to relax lol!xx

its just so hard not to!

Destiny, have you read Taking Charge of Your Fertility? It's an amazing "manual" about women's bodies that really helped me start to recognize the signs of what my body is doing. If you haven't read it I would highly recommend it. But I'm hoping for you that you're already in the family way. :hugs:

thanks! ill definitely take a look at that :) im always hesitant really because with Dd by the time I tested, I KNEW I was pregnant. I started feeling symptoms around 4 weeks but didnt test until 7 and then it was really just to get confirmation of what I already knew :) so im very negative when Af is due and I feel nothing.

its just so hard not to!

thanks! ill definitely take a look at that :) im always hesitant really because with Dd by the time I tested, I KNEW I was pregnant. I started feeling symptoms around 4 weeks but didnt test until 7 and then it was really just to get confirmation of what I already knew :) so im very negative when Af is due and I feel nothing.

Just remember that every pregnancy is different so you could very well be pregnant even if you don't feel any symptoms. But I totally know about losing hope. I've had so many BFNs over the past two years that I dread having to take them. I'm terrified of the test I have to take on 4/5 to see if my IUI took. :cry: Neither of us have any children yet so we're depending pretty hard on this working. But if not, we'll just try it again or move on to IVF. No rest for us! :winkwink:

Im on cycle 4... Im not optimistic, as Ive realised for me anyway , that its not that easy getting a BFP lol!!
But Im still hoping, i just dont want to get my hopes up, ive had so many months of thinking i am, and then AF comes!lol.
eeeek!

Thank you! I'm not holding out too much hope because I know how small the chances are on first cycle.
New to the tww and its driving me crazy already! Any tips on how to get through the tww would be greatfully received!
Until this cycle I was on bc for about 16 years (apart from when I unexpectedly had my gorgeous boy nearly 13 years ago), so just rediscovering how my body feels and acts without bc. I think my symptons are more likely to do with that than pregnancy. Probably tmi, but I have such sore nips and bb's, so much cm that I don't know what to do with it and it was tinged yellow 7dpo, spotting, bloated, headaches, tired and I keep getting random hiccups! I know they are all probably not related or will become normal for me before af, but I'm not in tune with my body yet after bc and have just become hyperaware of everything!

Fx this is your month hun and you get a bfp at the end of tww.
When do you think you'll test?

Baby dust to all the lovely ladies here. Fx for bfp's for us all xxx

eeeek!

Thank you! I'm not holding out too much hope because I know how small the chances are on first cycle.
New to the tww and its driving me crazy already! Any tips on how to get through the tww would be greatfully received!
Until this cycle I was on bc for about 16 years (apart from when I unexpectedly had my gorgeous boy nearly 13 years ago), so just rediscovering how my body feels and acts without bc. I think my symptons are more likely to do with that than pregnancy. Probably tmi, but I have such sore nips and bb's, so much cm that I don't know what to do with it and it was tinged yellow 7dpo, spotting, bloated, headaches, tired and I keep getting random hiccups! I know they are all probably not related or will become normal for me before af, but I'm not in tune with my body yet after bc and have just become hyperaware of everything!

Fx this is your month hun and you get a bfp at the end of tww.
When do you think you'll test?

Baby dust to all the lovely ladies here. Fx for bfp's for us all xxx

I had alot of those symptoms when i came off BC i think your body has a huge surge of hormones comming off BC so your first month TTC is usually your best lol!
thankyou hun i hope so too, i have no tips for 2ww, its rubbish, we are ttc our 1st aswell...!
I dont know when ill test i dont want to see another BFN :( lol
feeling nervous/abit upset today incase its not this month lol! silly me xxcxxx

So this is our 3rd month ttc. First 2 months I thought I had symptoms. Cramping, back pain, flutters, but nothing. Now we decided to do a every other day bding for 2 weeks and just finished this weekend. No symptoms yet, nothing, nada :(

So this is our 3rd month ttc. First 2 months I thought I had symptoms. Cramping, back pain, flutters, but nothing. Now we decided to do a every other day bding for 2 weeks and just finished this weekend. No symptoms yet, nothing, nada :(

Month 5 for us hun, we bd every other day too, altho in 2ww now and having a break lol!
yeah i get symptoms too...and ive figured i get early AF symptoms now as thats what comes at the end of it lol.

Welldone, keep at it, 3 months feels like a lifetime when ttc, but youre not alone :) xxxxxx

Tww here too! 1dpo. Nerves are kicking in to high gear. My first TTC cycle. And my fiance is so freaked out. If it doesn't happen this cycle I will be waiting til after the wedding to TTC .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->