In need of a TWW buddy!!

Manii

Reaction score
Hola everyone :winkwink: So this is my first post and i just registered on here! I've always came to these things whenever i had questions or just wanted others insight on things.. So i finally registered. SO! Now with the details with me.. I'm going to be very honest. I am 19 years old and i'm with the love of my life. I'm not TTC.. but i'm not preventing it.. So right now there's a strong possibillygoat that i am pregnant and i wanted a TWW buddy along with me.. so we can compare and just talk about this sort of thing. :blush: I am today 3 DPO . I went through this all last month and AF came so I am in the same situation this month and I don't want to go about it alone. So if you want to be my TWW buddy.. that would be awesome :kiss:

Hi Hun what day are you testing? I'm testing on the 14th I think! Dtd on cd16 (supposed to be WTT until next month) so chances are slim but I'm hoping.

I had my first baby at 19. I'm now 22 and hoping it won't be long before I'm expecting baby 2! X

Thanks for the reply! And i am suppose to get AF on the 15th so the soonest i will be testing will also be on the 14th as well! I dtd the day before ovulation and pretty much everyday before that when i was fertile (sorry if this is tmi :x) so this waiting game is always nerve racking to me.. I don't know if i sound silly but if i found out i was pregnant i'd be shocked.. but super happy.. Both my boyfriend and i both. But i know everyone else (In my family) would be disappointed. (I'm the goodie goodie in the family) But i'm super excited.. So if you would like to stay in contact, during out TWW that'd be great ! :)

Cool sounds like you have a really good chance! We dtd on CD16 (early hours Sunday morning) and I'm not entirely sure whether it was after ovulation or not as my cycles vary between 27-33 days each month so nothing is clockwork. We will be TTC next cycle though if I'm not successful. :) is this your first try? X

Well i hope it works out for you as well! And it's the first time i actually want to see a BFP. i mean i wouldnt have minded any other time, still would be happy.. but this time i actually want it. I'm in no rush.. but now i'm sure this is what i want. And this morning i got really anxious and tested.. got a BFN. Wasnt too upset because i still have 6 days till AF but i guess we'll see! lol

How did it go? AF arrived for me, giving it another go this cycle though X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->