In need of a TWW pal to talk my symptoms with!!! anyone?

Oliviasmummy

Reaction score
we are ttc baby no 2, my husband has this month started a new job so i wasnt really thinking about when i ovulate etc etc Instead we have just had sex when we felt like, but the day before yesterday i felt (sorry tmi!) very wet down below, enough to make me want to check, so i went to the loo, i wiped and had a lot of Stretchy CM with blood strains in it...i was shocked....i dont chart or temp or anything like that, but i think i am 7dpo today, meaning i had the spotting on 5dpo, i havent had any other bleeding, or nothing since i wiped the once so im not sure if that even counts as enough for an implantation bleed?

yesterday 6dpo and today 7dpo ive ached like im getting my period, but due to long cycles its not due for another week??? i have had quite a bit of watery cm too which with the aches is making me keep checking if AF has arrived, my cervix was quite high yesterday and this morning is really long and squidgy as well as almost unreachable!!

in myself im convinced :happydance: but then my head kicks in with dont be silly its your body playing tricks :cry: then i talk myself back around to well why else would i have bled!!! its driving me crazy....my hubby is all "lets just wait an see!!" but i feel like i need someone who understands to talk too!!

I'm not in my 2WW yet this cycle but DH and I have been at this journey for 2 1/2 yrs so I have a few 2ww's under my belt. The bleeding sounds promising!

After my last cycle, I told myself no more symptom spotting. I was convinced I was pregnant. Even had nausea with vomiting for a week leading up to AF. It's insane out heads can do that to us.

DH at 1 point got frustrated with me cause I was testing. He quickly reminded me that I said I wouldn't test this time. They just don't understand the anxiety we go through waiting.

Keeping FX for you and your BFP!!

Wow I bet your more than ready for your bfp then! I feel like rubbish today but surely thats my head?? I dont know what to think at all...

Oh yeah am I ever ready for the BFP. LOL!!! Just think, this is the perfect time to get our BFP's with the holiday's coming :)

Best advice I can give it just try to relax. Find an activity you enjoy. It may not be in your head. I usually don't accept its all in my head until the day AF arrives. After all, there is always hope until the witch arrives!

thats true i think because in my head i had sort of assumed as there was so much going on this month i wouldnt have to worry about ttc.....then up out of the blue this happens!! In my head im going round in circles with "i'm sure im pregnant....the bleeding, cramps, thats implantation.....but what if its not...what if its playing tricks....but then how would i bleed....must mean im pregnant!" then im back round to square one :( just want the next week to hurry up now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->