• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

In need of implantation experience...

koala

Reaction score
Hi girls...

After a month of promising myself I wouldn't symptom spot or take an HPT before I was a week late, here I am anxious as hell and I can't get my mind off possible implantation...
I don't use OPKs so I don't exactly know what dpo I'm on but I do know I'm on CD 32. My cycles have been quite irregular so I never really know how long they'll be but I always inevitably start getting hopeful when I pass the 28 day mark... :dohh:
Anyway...Prepare for TMI :blush: ... Monday I got a strand of pink stretchy CM in the morning when I wiped. Then at night I got a bit of brown stretchy CM again only when I wiped. Yesterday I got a tiny amount once when wiping and today there's still no sign. My belly feels funny but not painy like with AF...
So, any ideas? Being at CD 32 could this be implantation? I really don't think I can bear another BFN, that's why I'm keeping myself from testing. But I sure don't want to see the :witch: either!!!

:dust: everyone!

Sounds promising.
I just got my BFP on monday at 15 dpo and on 7dpo I had brown discharge after intercourse (sorry tmi) and at 10 dpo I had one little brown spot and again at 13 dpo another pinkish- brownish spot.
Fx

Hello! if it can help I had absolutely no implantation bleeding, just a slight brown spotting (literally one wipe) on my scheduled AF day. nothing else. My bfp symptoms were a gradual replacement of the familiar usual strong AF cramps with a small abdominal pressure that's constantly there, feeling TIRED all the time and since around a week post AF date, being more hungry. A bit of back pain. No sore boobs, no strange taste in my mouth, no morning sickness or cravings yet.

In retrospect the first clue is when tracking my temp, after the slight rise in temp (from err ~97.1 to ~97.5) it didn't go back down. But honestly my temp chart is ALL over the place, and my doctor said temping simply doesn't work for some people so not to bother o_O

Took us 7 months and I also symptom spotted constantly. It's crazy how we can convince our bodies we have symptoms :wacko:. Ironically this cycle I REALLY wanted AF to arrive so I could start fertility clinic tests. So for once I didn't feel symptoms. Was quite a shock after days of complaining and grumbling, when I finally figured out WHY AF was late :dohh:

Keep your hopes up!! It's perfectly normal for it to take a while! I have friends all early 30s (I'm 37) who took over a year, and others who got lucky first month.

I am trying not to symptom spot as well but had some pains today that I am really hoping could be implantation pains. Could also be wishful thinking....

Hello! if it can help I had absolutely no implantation bleeding, just a slight brown spotting (literally one wipe) on my scheduled AF day. nothing else. My bfp symptoms were a gradual replacement of the familiar usual strong AF cramps with a small abdominal pressure that's constantly there, feeling TIRED all the time and since around a week post AF date, being more hungry. A bit of back pain. No sore boobs, no strange taste in my mouth, no morning sickness or cravings yet.

In retrospect the first clue is when tracking my temp, after the slight rise in temp (from err ~97.1 to ~97.5) it didn't go back down. But honestly my temp chart is ALL over the place, and my doctor said temping simply doesn't work for some people so not to bother o_O

Took us 7 months and I also symptom spotted constantly. It's crazy how we can convince our bodies we have symptoms :wacko:. Ironically this cycle I REALLY wanted AF to arrive so I could start fertility clinic tests. So for once I didn't feel symptoms. Was quite a shock after days of complaining and grumbling, when I finally figured out WHY AF was late :dohh:

Keep your hopes up!! It's perfectly normal for it to take a while! I have friends all early 30s (I'm 37) who took over a year, and others who got lucky first month.

I see myself in your words...I hope that will include the BFP!!! Your experience was the first I read that sounded just like mine. If I do have a little bean in here (FXed big time!!!) there don't seem to be any other signs except maybe my face and back breaking out and a stange gut feeling...oh, and I've been particularly moody but that might just be the anxiety kicking in...LOL... I'm going to wait til Satuday to test and keep thinking positive.

Thanks for the support girls :flower: :dust: all around

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"