in need of opinions please!! prego or no?

mrshopefulx

Reaction score
Trying to make this a short story lol. My last period was sept 21. My period cycle is usually around 29 days, latest, 31 days. I am now 6 days late as of this morning. Usually I'll have period symtoms a week before my period is here. Typically they include really bad cramps, sore breasts, and bitchiness!
I've had no pre-period symptoms this month. Instead, my 'post period symptoms' were headaches, smell sensitivity, nausea, extremely tired, and very very hungry. I took a test at 2 days late, negative. Took another at 4 days late, another negative. Both tests were taken in the evening. As of today my symptoms are much more nausea, still hungry, sleeping in more (usually wake up around 830-9am sleeping til 11:30-12 and I still just lay there for a while), peeing every hour if not every 2, dehydration, headaches more frequently, smell is still a little sensitive (hand sanitizer made me gag. ) I am dizzy as I'm typing this, car sickness is much worse than its ever been. I went out to dinner tonight with friends and almost had to go to the bathroom to throw up but feeling went away once I drank water.
And this may sound funny, but I just feel weird.. I know that probably makes no sense but something is different.
My husand and I have been trying, so I'm hoping this is what I think it is! The negative tests have me confused. Taking another test in the am in hopes that it is positive! Any advice, experience, or opinions is greatly appriciated!

Your symptoms do sound like they're pregnancy related. If indeed you are pregnant, your HCG levels may just be taking some time to rise enough to become detectable with a HPT. I would give it a couple more days then test again. Fingers crossed its the result you want. :)

Thank you for responding! Day 7 no af, still negative test as of this morning. Keeping my hopes up, and trying not to stress about it. Symptoms today have been worse than before.
Bad nausea in the am. Gagged once :(
at my work meeting the smell of paper made me extremely nauseous for 2 hours. Went on with the day feeling ok! At night a headache which is still occurring. Little nauseous tonight but not bad at all compared to the other nights. Dehydrated although I've drank my daily gallon of water. Peeing every hour on the hour. Side note: I always drink this much water so yes my bathroom trips have increased a ton lol! Going to wait til next week to retest!

Oh I forgot to add today I've noticed a bloated feeling in my ababdominal area, but not like I would if I was bloated on my montly. I feel smallet in weight than usual, but my bloabloating feels like an empty bag of air. Very hard to explain, but that was my attempt! Cant wait to hear more opinions!!

The sensitive smeller gaggin headaches were all signed for me with my last pregnancy call your doctor and ask for a blood test that will give you a defiant eyes or no that way you won't have to stress about it so much..... My last pregnancy also I just knew someone in my office of 200 women was pregnant I kept saying my good friend and she was just not telling us I said that for a week i went I me aunt house for the weekend and came back to work and made the comment ugh I think I got a stomach bug or something from someone at my aunts house and one of my other friends said all the sudden no I bet it's you that's pregnant I was like no it's so and so I swear it is until we went to subway for lunch and we walked through the doors and the smell of the food hit me and I stayed in the bathroom the whole time puking so all those seem like very good signs

well my early pregnancy symptoms were the complete opposite of my usual PMS symptoms. most came in two day intervals but since conception, and to this moment, ive had nonstop swollen breasts and daily sneezing. my other symptoms were nausea at 3 and 4 dpo only, extreme milk cravings, aversion to chocolates/candy(things i love), metallic taste at 5 and 6 dpo, and a strange feeling of my AF already being here at 7 dpo for just 20 mins. there was no spotting whatsoever. i got a bfp at 8 dpo although i really didnt believe i was pregnant! i didnt feel pregnant in other words like i did in my other cycles of ttc, where i had backaches and peeing often. i didnt have any of that the cycle i fell pregnant. strange but we're all different! goodluck!

Thank you all. Currently am sitting at the doctors waiting for my answer! 12 ddays late on af. And symptoms have remainremained the same! Thank you!!

Hmmm i did a hpt 4 days after missed af and got a faint bfp that took 10 mins to darken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->