in need of some advice!

cheeky92x

Reaction score
Im 16, 17 in 3 months and I just found out Im pregnant. I haven't told anyone yet, but I'm sure that I'm going to keep it because I'm relly against abortion. The babys dad is 23 and doesnt think we can be together properly because of the age so im not sure what he'll say when I tell him. Im just really worried and dreading it :hissy:

Hey, Im in the same situation. The father of my child is quite a bit older than me, but the age didnt bother either one of us, apart from he said he was to old to be a father. Men who cant take responsibily for something they play a part in are still kids themself. Im sure you'll be ok, ive heard alot of people alot younger than yourself but im sure your family and friends will stick by u no matter what. xx:hug:

hey, hopefully he will take responsibility and be there for you, but even if he isnt if you have made your mind up and feel good about your decision then that strength will you get through everything. just stay positive :) Hopefully your parents and family will be there for you too.

Good luck

Sorry but, what he thinks shouldn't be a concern. Decide how you feel, what you want to do with YOUR body, tell him, and let him deal with it. Hopefully he will stick by you.

Heya Hun.
I too am sort of in the same situation as you, Im 17 and nearly 12 weeks pregnant, Father of baby is 20 and to be honest he hasnt been the best support atall, and that hasnt mattered one bit.
Aslong as you have some on to talk to and share your concerns with, either family or friends. It might seem extremley hard and out of the question at the moment but as soon as you tell your parents the better. I told mine the day I found out and they didnt react very well but after a few days they were fine. I made my point clear that I wasnt going to kill my baby and didnt back down one bit, You have to be 100% sure of your decision. If at the moment your a bit indecisive and dont know if you want to keep it, then make a list (sounds a bit stupid but it works) Right down why you want to keep it and what your going to have to do and sacrafice for this child, Also write down reasons you dont want to keep it. It will make things seem alot clearer for you.
If your not in a stable relationship with your BF, then you dont have to tell him just yet as your probably feeling extremley stressed and lost and havent got a clue what to do. In my opinion men seem to make it harder.
Just tell your parents first hun, You will so much better I promise
X

Im 16, 17 in 3 months and I just found out Im pregnant. I haven't told anyone yet, but I'm sure that I'm going to keep it because I'm relly against abortion. The babys dad is 23 and doesnt think we can be together properly because of the age so im not sure what he'll say when I tell him. Im just really worried and dreading it :hissy:

Hey. I feel for you at this moment in time, because I know the dread you must be feeling, I put off telling my family I was pregnant, I was 28 weeks when I told them and to be honest those 28weeks were a nightmare, I was terrified of telling people, so I urge you to tell your boyfriend as soon as you can, honestly you'll feel so much better when you do. I cant predict what your Boyfriend will say but you need to tell him, the longer you leave it the harder it gets. I really hope he will stick by you but I also hope you have other people around you who can offer you support aswell. Goodluck and please let us know how it goes :)

Where are you from?

Cause if you're from UK I see no reason why you two couldn't be together because of the age.
It's your child,your body and your decision.
Whatever he says,you just be confident in your decision hun :)

It doesnt really matter what the father says at the end of the day it is your body and your decision don't let him force you into something you dont want to do hun!!
Theres plenty of help out there if you need it but if you do go ahead with the abortion make sure it is what you want not what every1 else wants.
x

you need to tell your family so you have more support at time like this x

Don't listen to what he wants you to do, its your baby too, and in the end its coming out of YOUR vagina, not his.

As a 23 year old man he should be mature enough to face the consequences of his actions. The age gap is quite big and when I was seeing a 23 year old at 17 my parents HATED it, but worrying about the judgement of others shouldn't get in the way of what could be so amazing.
The only advice I have is try not to care what people think, NEVER get an abortion for anyone other than yourself as you'll never forgive them, and if he's willing to leave a young girl to raise his child on her own then he's really not a man at all xx

If he doesn't stick by it wasn't meant to be, obviously he didn't love you THAT much. If he sticks with you then it was meant to be and things will be fine, but just remember, its no longer about you, you have another person to consider. And they come first

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->