In pain :(

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Mattysmommy, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Mattysmommy

Mattysmommy Well-Known Member

I'm 34+5 with twins and most of night been woken up with such pain in my bump :( it's where the babies are moving like stretching my belly way to much, the pains been that bad it woke me up and say there for 5 mins while I waited for them to move again :( has anyone had this? Feel like I could cry! Can't get back to sleep so just lay in bed with pillow under bump x

2. 77Tulips

77Tulips Well-Known Member

Huge hugs, I am finding it very uncomfortable carrying twins, I can't believe how they can stretch out and my skin feels like it's tearing. I never thought I could carry them this far as I've been in tears so many times but each day dawns and we are still going. I'm having lots of bath and that helps.

3. xxyjadexx

xxyjadexx Well-Known Member

Sorry your in pain, your nearly there now! Xx

4. Mattysmommy

Mattysmommy Well-Known Member

Thank u for your replies feeling very sorry for myself today lol!!! Was that painful I really thought they were contractions at one point :( oh well get my date on Tuesday an the countdown can begin. Might start having more baths to try n ease the pain :) xx