In shock...10dpo

Tesh23

Reaction score
I almost quite literally fainted just now when I got this. Appeared within 30 seconds, and was super dark a few seconds later... Does anyone think this is the real thing?... Please let me know if I'm posting in the right section I can't think clearly right now...

Is this real? I have never got a dark line on this test before EVER...

I am terrified and happy at the same time don't know what to think or do. I just popped a folic acid tablet for home measure! Lol...

Have two pink dyes for tomorrow... Freaking the hell out!!! This is cycle 17 of ttc. Haven't shown dh yet... He knew I tested but told him it was negative. Waiting for the pink dye tomorrow...

Attachments

• PSX_20150914_200154.jpg
    PSX_20150914_200154.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 65
That's a great positive, congrats!!

Definitely a clear BFP!! Tell hubby the truth ;) CONGRATS!!

Thank u ladies!:flower:

StarryJune I SOOO badly wanna tell him right now!! But wanna wait to confirm with pink dye and need to plan how to tell him wanna make it special as it will be our first

No doubt you're pregnant!!! Go confirm with a digital :) then hand it to hubby in a box!

StarryJune I SOOO badly wanna tell him right now!! But wanna wait to confirm with pink dye and need to plan how to tell him wanna make it special as it will be our first

I understand that! I have all sorts of fantasy scenarios for how I would tell DH and others if I ever get a BFP. Fun to think about and you get to do it tomorrrrrrrrrrroooooooowwww!!

Thank u lailla :flower:

Ladies I am a poas and couldn't wait until tomorrow... Got a faint bfp on a pink dye. Think the sensitivity is 20miu... That was with a 1 and half hour hold and just managed to get a trickle of wee on the test...

Will do another tomorrow!

Attachments

• PSX_20150914_211148.jpg
    PSX_20150914_211148.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 39

I understand that! I have all sorts of fantasy scenarios for how I would tell DH and others if I ever get a BFP. Fun to think about and you get to do it tomorrrrrrrrrrroooooooowwww!!

I remember Googling this after i fell pg with my son & there were allsorts of ways, my fave was a box of choc for the hubby & a lil note saying "if im going to get fat, so can you" ha ha really made me chuckle

:happydance:CONGRATS Tesh
Very nice lines and your chart looks amazing!

Tesh just seen this thread! Even that second one is an amazing BFP even with evening urine and not much hold! You can so tell DH now!!! :) :) :) fantastic line on both! :happydance:

SO excited for you! Please come back and share your story of how you told the hubs!

Awww yay! I've seen you around tons. I'm so happy for you!!! Congratulations! :dance:

Ladies.. Thank you all so much. Don't know what I could have done without bnb and all u lovely ladies.

I took another test at 3am this morning couldn't sleep. Cottom one is from last night and top one from this mornin. Not sure if there is a very very almost unnoticable progression?

Does anyone think the one on the right is ever so slightly darker? Haven't altered the pictures.

I finally told dh this morning. I told him to hold out both his hands and then I put a tiny little poppy seed in his hand and he asked 'what's this?' - so I said that's prob how big your baby is right now then I put the wad of 3 tests in his other hand.

Lol he was still staring at the seed then looked at the pregnancy test and almost dropped all of them and asked 'you're pregnant??' then scrabbled around looking at each test and hugging me. The look on his face was priceless wish I could have taken a picture.

Whoops forgot to post the pic! Lol

Also my temp went up to the highest it's been this cycle so far... I am guessing implantation started 5dpo up to 8dpo as I had none of my usual tww symptoms. Only a pinchin in the middle just above pubic bone and on and off sore boobs. They do look bigger tho!

Attachments

• DSC_2401.jpg
    DSC_2401.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 30

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back