In shock...10dpo

That's definitely BFP. Mine was that same color the day my hcg blood test showed 53. Congrats!

Thank u ladies!:flower:

StarryJune I SOOO badly wanna tell him right now!! But wanna wait to confirm with pink dye and need to plan how to tell him wanna make it special as it will be our first

I understand that! I have all sorts of fantasy scenarios for how I would tell DH and others if I ever get a BFP. Fun to think about and you get to do it tomorrrrrrrrrrroooooooowwww!!

I remember Googling this after i fell pg with my son & there were allsorts of ways, my fave was a box of choc for the hubby & a lil note saying "if im going to get fat, so can you" ha ha really made me chuckle

Thanks Clairybell! That is so cute lol :haha:

That's definitely BFP. Mine was that same color the day my hcg blood test showed 53. Congrats!

Super congrats to u too! Thank u for posting this... been so nervous to go and get my bloods done... I am going tomorrow. So scared they are gonna end up not pregnant!

My pink dyes are still coming up with a line but not as dark as the control. The tests are 25miu sensitive...

SO excited for you! Please come back and share your story of how you told the hubs!

Starry your chart looks amazing! It actually looks quite similar to mine I had to look twice to see that it wasn't lol!

When are u going to test??

Awww yay! I've seen you around tons. I'm so happy for you!!! Congratulations! :dance:

Aww thank u! Kinda feels good to be stalked lol :winkwink: A super congrats to u too! Do u still feel nervous? I am sooo nervous, going to do my bloods tomorrow - its the kind of test that says yay or nay. If yay they will send the results to my Gynea and he will take it from there.

AF is/was due on Thursday! Did u test early? What did u experience at the time of expected af if u did? :flower:

SO excited for you! Please come back and share your story of how you told the hubs!

Starry your chart looks amazing! It actually looks quite similar to mine I had to look twice to see that it wasn't lol!

My charts look like this quite often, but yes it is promising. I'm also wondering why my breasts are literally not sensitive/sore AT ALL yet. They hurt a little under the armpits a few days ago, but that only lasted less than a day. I always have sore boobs at 10dpo. I am really tempted to test with one of the many cheapies I have (many of my loads of OPKs have contained hCG strips, too, so after 1.5 years I have plenty!!). But I hate seeing another BFN as always so I will try to hold out until Saturday if I even have any hope at that point. I expect to start spotting by Thursday if AF is coming.

Tesh!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!! I'm so happy for you. :flower::hugs:

Thanks so much Hungry:hugs: how are u doing? How is your cycle going so far?

Hey Tesh!

I've felt better! Haven't been on much as I feel like I've been beaten by a bat for the past 2 weeks. All I've been doing is lying in bed sleeping after I got my bfp. Haven't even gone to the gym because of some spotting which probably doesn't help! So being very nervous and cautious. :dohh:

Tesh!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!! I'm so happy for you. :flower::hugs:

Thanks so much Hungry:hugs: how are u doing? How is your cycle going so far?

Hey Tesh!

I've felt better! Haven't been on much as I feel like I've been beaten by a bat for the past 2 weeks. All I've been doing is lying in bed sleeping after I got my bfp. Haven't even gone to the gym because of some spotting which probably doesn't help! So being very nervous and cautious. :dohh:

Hungry! Bfp ! I heard bfp??? What where when??? How did I miss that??:flower:

My charts look like this quite often, but yes it is promising. I'm also wondering why my breasts are literally not sensitive/sore AT ALL yet. They hurt a little under the armpits a few days ago, but that only lasted less than a day. I always have sore boobs at 10dpo. I am really tempted to test with one of the many cheapies I have (many of my loads of OPKs have contained hCG strips, too, so after 1.5 years I have plenty!!). But I hate seeing another BFN as always so I will try to hold out until Saturday if I even have any hope at that point. I expect to start spotting by Thursday if AF is coming.

Well fx for u and lots of baby dust your way!! :dust:

So I got 2-3 weeks on a cb digi this morning... 2-3! Af supposed to arrive tomorrow. Starting to believe the tests slightly more now...

Also got a 20 second strong cb plus last night

Attachments

• DSC_2402.jpg
    DSC_2402.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 9
  • PSX_20150915_214002.jpg
    PSX_20150915_214002.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 8
Thank u starry:hugs:

I am so gonna be stalking u I can't stop oogling your chart! Lol

Starry I seriously admire your willpower not to test!! Take my hat off to u lady :flower:

Forgot to post I got my positive bloods today :cloud9: will get my hcg levels back tomorrow!

Attachments

• DSC_2403.jpg
    DSC_2403.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 17
How exciting to see the blood test result! Don't be too excited for me. My charts always look promising and are often triphasic. I am feeling quite PMS-y now, so I expect AF to come as usual by Sunday. Want to be positive but I've been going through this about 14 cycles/1.5 years total now and it's heartbreaking to hope too much and then BFN.

Awww yay! I've seen you around tons. I'm so happy for you!!! Congratulations! :dance:

Aww thank u! Kinda feels good to be stalked lol :winkwink: A super congrats to u too! Do u still feel nervous? I am sooo nervous, going to do my bloods tomorrow - its the kind of test that says yay or nay. If yay they will send the results to my Gynea and he will take it from there.

AF is/was due on Thursday! Did u test early? What did u experience at the time of expected af if u did? :flower:

So I got 2-3 weeks on a cb digi this morning... 2-3! Af supposed to arrive tomorrow. Starting to believe the tests slightly more now...

Thank you, that is so sweet. I am still pretty nervous, I suppose that worry never really leaves.
I did test early, I just 'felt' pregnant. y DH even asked if I was. I was having early cravings (still am), was super tired, and had a few dizzy spells. I had AF like cramps for the week leading up to, but they are now just more tugging, stretchy pains.

That digi is fantastic! When would that put you due?
We'd love to see you join us in the May mommas thread when you're ready. :D

How exciting to see the blood test result! Don't be too excited for me. My charts always look promising and are often triphasic. I am feeling quite PMS-y now, so I expect AF to come as usual by Sunday. Want to be positive but I've been going through this about 14 cycles/1.5 years total now and it's heartbreaking to hope too much and then BFN.

I know how u feel... I completely lost hope and ttc got so clinical for us. I think this month I was following method and procedures I set up for ttc and didn't really care too much. We had been trying for 16 cycles and only this 17th one we conceived. Not a single positive test before. This month I had none of my usual symptoms except sore boobs. I usually get slight cramping throughout the tww but this time only a pinchin pulling feeling in the middle above pubic bone from 5- 8dpo. Den nothing. And boobs were just on and off sore. Only at 10dpo after my bfp did I start af cramping and boobs are ginormous and sore constantly. Otherwise I felt gr8 this tww! More energy than usual surprisingly!

I am gonna be keeping an eye on u still!

Thank you, that is so sweet. I am still pretty nervous, I suppose that worry never really leaves.
I did test early, I just 'felt' pregnant. y DH even asked if I was. I was having early cravings (still am), was super tired, and had a few dizzy spells. I had AF like cramps for the week leading up to, but they are now just more tugging, stretchy pains.

That digi is fantastic! When would that put you due?
We'd love to see you join us in the May mommas thread when you're ready. :D

Aw thank u so much for letting me know about the May mommas thread:flower: I have been checking out first tri forum and been so nervous to post anythin! Lol

See my previous post for my symptoms this cycle ( too long to type again lol) since my bfp I have also been having more milky watery cm I can feel it gush out sometimes not a lot but enough to notice it! Sorry tmi! Been getting af cramps and still that pinching and tugging feeling, and been craving sweet things!!

I am due on 27 May! But I will prob go for a c- section which they do two weeks early! So my due date will be 14 May which is my dh's birthday lol. Needless to say he is very chuffed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->