• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

In shock...10dpo

How funny, my DH's b-day is the 27th. :haha:

Your symptoms sound very similar to mine leading up to when AF was due. Except instead of sweets I craved spicy things.

Please join us when you are ready. If you click on the pic in my siggy it will lead you right there. :)

The 27th? Haha no way we are both like due around each others dh's birthdays!

Thanks tulip I definitely will!

Tulip I just saw in your siggy that u sometimes use thank as like... I so do that lol wish they would add a like button on here!

How exciting to see the blood test result! Don't be too excited for me. My charts always look promising and are often triphasic. I am feeling quite PMS-y now, so I expect AF to come as usual by Sunday. Want to be positive but I've been going through this about 14 cycles/1.5 years total now and it's heartbreaking to hope too much and then BFN.

I know how u feel... I completely lost hope and ttc got so clinical for us. I think this month I was following method and procedures I set up for ttc and didn't really care too much. We had been trying for 16 cycles and only this 17th one we conceived. Not a single positive test before. This month I had none of my usual symptoms except sore boobs. I usually get slight cramping throughout the tww but this time only a pinchin pulling feeling in the middle above pubic bone from 5- 8dpo. Den nothing. And boobs were just on and off sore. Only at 10dpo after my bfp did I start af cramping and boobs are ginormous and sore constantly. Otherwise I felt gr8 this tww! More energy than usual surprisingly!

I am gonna be keeping an eye on u still!

Hmmm, you are describing quite accurately how I feel this cycle, which is different for me. I actually feel pretty good and have more energy, but that might be due to living a healthier lifestyle (not drinking, yoga most days). Whatever it is, I see it as a sign my body's hormones are more stable and that's a good thing. Keep chart stalking and I am sure you will see an update of some sort by the weekend! Either a :wine: or utter shock.

So funny that u mention being healthy cos this cycle is the first where I have paid extra attention to being and eating healthier!!!

Yes, I was quite the wino and had gotten lazy about fitness... I am now only going to drink a glass or two during my period OR for a very special occasion when I know it's a safe time. And yoga, yoga, yoga. I read that even moderate drinkers have decreased fertility up to 60%!!!!! Wish I'd realized that earlier, but who knows if that is why I haven't gotten a BFP yet. Sure doesn't hurt to cut way back for lots of reasons. I certainly feel better moodwise.

Yes, I was quite the wino and had gotten lazy about fitness... I am now only going to drink a glass or two during my period OR for a very special occasion when I know it's a safe time. And yoga, yoga, yoga. I read that even moderate drinkers have decreased fertility up to 60%!!!!! Wish I'd realized that earlier, but who knows if that is why I haven't gotten a BFP yet. Sure doesn't hurt to cut way back for lots of reasons. I certainly feel better moodwise.

Starry DH and I used to drink so much a couple years back and we really cut down this year. I am a wino too! Can't do without my red wine... funny thing is this cycle I never craved it once! Usually I get the craving in the tww and at the beginning of my cycle. And I still don't feel for it funny enough:shrug:

Starry DH and I used to drink so much a couple years back and we really cut down this year. I am a wino too! Can't do without my red wine... funny thing is this cycle I never craved it once! Usually I get the craving in the tww and at the beginning of my cycle. And I still don't feel for it funny enough:shrug:

Omg, I have lost my taste for it, too........... sometimes I want it but it's more for the ritual of relaxing with a glass. It's been easy not indulging cuz when I think of how it tastes/makes me feel, I opt out.

So I got 2-3 weeks on a cb digi this morning... 2-3! Af supposed to arrive tomorrow. Starting to believe the tests slightly more now...

Also got a 20 second strong cb plus last night

Beautiful blue Positive on CB! A digital test always makes a positive ifficial pg hehee! Congrats again xx

It really does! Thanks Claireybell :flower:

Hungry! Bfp ! I heard bfp??? What where when??? How did I miss that??:flower:

Thanks Tesh! Nerve wrecking!!! Going for a scan tomorrow. Just terrified of not hearing a heartbeat... It happened in my last 2 mmc, so, extremely worried I would be back in that situation again.

How high did your hcg levels come back at? They must be super high!!!!! Your lines are dark for 11dpo.

I'm so so happy for you!!!

Hungry I am so happy for YOU!! Still can't believe I missed it!

I am sure everything is going to be fine. Right now u don't know what to expect but are expectin the worst! Please don't, you need to stay positive and not put stress on yourself so early.
I have a good feeling and your little been is going to be just fine :flower:

Please let us know how your scan goes? :hugs:

My hcg levels will come back by 1pm so will know today. Will post them once I know!

Ok results are in! As of morning of 12dpo my blood hcg levels were 165miu/ml. I am guessing that is Ok for 12dpo and in the normal range? I hope...

Ok blood hcg levels as at 12dpo came back at 165miu/ml. I am guessing that is Ok right? Is that normal? :shrug:

Ok blood hcg levels as at 12dpo came back at 165miu/ml. I am guessing that is Ok right? Is that normal? :shrug:

Your hcg levels sounds great for 12dpo!!! You should be convinced that you're pregnant now!!!

Thanks for the encouragement! I really hope the scan comes out fine. Nerve wrecking waiting for the appointment. It's our only way to tell now how everything is inside. So annoying haha

Yay, that # is great from other posts I have seen for 12dpo! STICKY BEAN!!

Thank u ladies :flower:

Tulip I got my bloods done myself at the lab. My docs appointment is next Friday, I should be 5 weeks by then so I am sure he will want to run bloods again as part of his diagnosis to determine pregnancy.

Hoping the number would have quadrupled by then! fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"