In so much pain! :( Is this normal?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Honesty, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Honesty

Honesty Baby #4 in the Making :)

I'm 35 weeks and 3 days and My lower back and stomach hurts as well as my inner legs I feel like they are going to break or zoey is going to pop out every time I walk! I figured the pain would have just passed after a day or 2 but I have been like this since Thursday! :(

2. queenv77

queenv77 Active Member

I would say lower back and stomach are contractions... although probably Braxton Hicks since they haven't resulted in hard labor or a baby yet! The legs I don't know though... probably best to go the the Dr and get checked out just to be on the safe side. Peace of mind is priceless! If it's nothing, then at least you have the relief of knowing that it's nothing, and if it's something, then there's a good chance that at least you caught it in time!

3. Honesty

Honesty Baby #4 in the Making :)

My lower back and stomach pains are not period like they are sharp pains I only get period like pains about once a day... I called labor and delivery and they said it could just be baby pushing down and my body making room for baby, I can't call my doctor I saw him wednesday and he said he was going to be out all this week... What I find very weird is that I have had 2 episodes where I would be sitting down then I will try to get up but my legs would just give out I couldn't stand on them or walk on them for a good 15 mins... Has this ever happened to anyone?