In so much pain :(

mummylove

Reaction score
I dont know how much more i can take of the pain. Yes I have SPD but not bad. I would only get pain when i do to much. But the last week i am getting constant pain in him and pelvis and after seeing MW other day and her saying she thinks baby is breech now and feels like his bum is in my pelvis that would actually explain the pain im getting. In the night when i got up to go loo i ended up crying it hurt that much to get out of bed. I really cant wait to av this scan next week to see if MW is right. If she is then we can work on turning him otherwise i might just av to see if i can av a c-section early cus this pain is so hard sometimes :(:(

:hugs::hugs:

Go into your GP tomorrow and get some painkillers hun, no reason why you should suffer. I'm on 30/500 codine, they barely touch the pain now, but baby has been fine while I've been on them, only issue is they can cause constipation. x

I do av some paracetamol. I just get really scared taking tablets even tho its ok to take them

I do av some paracetamol. I just get really scared taking tablets even tho its ok to take them

I'd say by the pain you're describing you could do with something stronger. Even if it was just 8/500 codine. You can get them in the shop, but I would get them prescribed by your doctor.

I'm the same, I hate taking medications, but I take them when I'm really bad.

I can have 2x 30/500 codine 4 times a day at the moment, but I'm maybe taking 2 every 2/3 days. If I'm going out, I'll take a couple, or really sore at bedtime, I'll take two to try and get a good sleep.

I'm avoiding taking them at the moment because I don't want anything to mask labour pains!

I'm really suffering this wknd, I had a scan and baby was sitting right in my pelvis as well. So painful, I was just in tears there climbing the stairs to go to the toilet. Its making me feel depressed. I'm looking at the mess in the house which hubby either doesn't notice or chooses to ignore, its embarrassing. I have been this bad since about 13/14 weeks. Dreading the next 11 wks, isn't that a terrible thing to say.

I'm really suffering this wknd, I had a scan and baby was sitting right in my pelvis as well. So painful, I was just in tears there climbing the stairs to go to the toilet. Its making me feel depressed. I'm looking at the mess in the house which hubby either doesn't notice or chooses to ignore, its embarrassing. I have been this bad since about 13/14 weeks. Dreading the next 11 wks, isn't that a terrible thing to say.

My OH is the same if there is a mess she chooses to ignore it. My pregnancy with DD was so easy but this pregnancy has been hard :(

I just want him out now!

Its not a terrible thing to say hun. Sometimes i think we expect everything to go smoothly but it doesnt always work like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->