in the 2ww

Hunnyx10

new mum to no:10 12/06/09
Reaction score
hello ladies

im 6dpo of a 2nd cycle after a loss in June

my temps are doing good and i have mild cramps so hoping its implantation.
im a little scared as its my first proper ovulating cycle since my loss

would you take a peek and let me know what you think so far

thanks for taking the time to read my post

:hug:
wishing everyone a :bfp:in their current cycle

I had a chemical in June and this is my 2nd month charting temps... I'm only one day behind you past o-time.I think you more BD-ing in than me, so your chances are better than mine!
good luck!

Lots of luck to you! :dust: :dust:

PS - sorry for your loss. :hug:

Hi Hunnyx10,

I am in the 2WW and also 6DPO same as you. My symptoms have been lots of CM and continuous mild cramps like AF is about to arrive. I am trying to keep positive this month but after 2 years TTC I dont want to get my hopes up.....

Good luck :hugs:

Hi ... sounds promising to me.

I'm also in my 2ww, 7DPO for me.

I had fairly strong pains in my lower right abdomen on 2,3&4DPO (not sure what this means though??) and now have that period coming any minute feeling too!!

Fingers crossed for us all :hug:

today temps are still good, i just believe how well they are staying up
but i am still not putting all my eggs in one basket just yet, i still have to hope and pray that my luteal phase is at least more than 10

hope everyone else has got some good symptoms

as mine are

headache
sore boobies
heavy feeling in tummy like :af: is going to start

I am only 4DPO and have no symptoms at the moment so definitely not getting my hopes up. I am going to try not to symptom spot until after 7 DPO but best of luck to you.

Chart looks good, very promising but good idea to not get hopes up. That's what I'm doing too! I too am in the 2ww at 4 dpo. Good luck and I hope that this is it for you!:hugs:

Wow hunny what an amzing family you must have! Im also in the 2ww but you are ahead of me :)
This waiting drives me crazy!!

i have a great family thanks

hope you get your :bfp: too

Good luck!

I'm 5DPO and having abdominal cramps, like you ladies have said, feels like AF is coming! Not due til 17th though. Had nothing else really apart from insatiable appetite for 1-4DPO and also a bit tired in the mornings (but think thats because its winter!!) and a bit down/teary.

I am 7dpo too but trying not to symptom spot :rofl: good luck to us all

:af::af::af::af:

I hope we all get :bfp: before christmas what a nice present for us all

Good luck girlies :hug:

ur chart looks gd to me hun - fingers crossed!!!
I am also in 2ww - very sore bbs and cramps like u guys, have headache all day today and been moody and emotional yday and today........think weeing more frequent but might jst be drinking more :rofl:

I must say both hunny & jaihai your charts seem to be going inthe right direction!

Thanks Celine, I hope so how r u feeling?? ur chart looks gd this month....do u have quite long cycles?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->