in the clear for a drink?

hiphophooray

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but technically I'm still in the TWW.. Quick background I am at CD 40, avg is 32-34 longest 38. Having crazy symptoms this month but all BFNs. In the ER today had a BFN and an internal u/s where they found a 5cm cyst on my ovary. This would explain the "symptoms" and being late, so I am assuming I am out and AF will show any time. I would like to have a drink tomorrow for my birthday, as long as I am out this month for sure. What do you ladies think?

I'd say have the drink.

I think I went through the same thing this month. :witch: just came today after a 43 day cycle, much longer than my usual 30-31.

I used an OPK this month and it did flash for a long time, like 7 days or something, before turning positive. So I'm thinking cyst.

I'd say have the drink.

I think I went through the same thing this month. :witch: just came today after a 43 day cycle, much longer than my usual 30-31.

I used an OPK this month and it did flash for a long time, like 7 days or something, before turning positive. So I'm thinking cyst.

Aw im sorry the witch came :( I dont use opks but im thinking about it for next cycle. FX for you this next cycle!!

Even in the tww you are SAFE to drink a little. Nothing starts to affect the baby until a bit after. Most people who have all of a sudden found out they were preggers and drank in the tww. All that happens in the tww is conception and implantation. Growth and such dont happen until after the two weeks.

Its my xmas dooo tonight and Ill be having a few vinos! AF due around Christmas x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->