In the night garden live

MNORBURY

Reaction score
Has anybody been to see this show? Will Evie enjoy it (she will be 18mths) or will she be too little?

They say 3+ for these shows :(

There's a Charlie and Lola one too - I want to goooooooooo.

What do they do at these shows? Do they have to sit in a seat and watch something?

I booked it so hope she's ok! From what I understand they are big comfy benches, so can either sit there or on your knee.

I'm hoping to take Holly to the Sheffield one. They don't have any age restriction and the website says it's suitable for any children who engage with the programme so I think you'll have a great time! Enjoy!

I took Charlie when he was 13 months.
There's chunky wooden benches to sit on, kind of arena style - and Charlie just sat on my lap.
He didn't really have much of a clue what was going on but there was so much going on he just sat quite amazed! He enjoyed it and shouted and clapped along :)
It's really well done with all the lighting and sound effects :thumbup:

I wanted to take DD to this, but am pondering over whether we need premium seats. Are they really that much better, cause the price is steep compared to ordinary seats!!

We took my eldest just before he was 2 and he lived it. There were lots of younger children there and everyone was enthralled. They did it so well and lots going on. Really recommend it and I was nearly in tears for lots if it as so well done!

I wanted to take DD to this, but am pondering over whether we need premium seats. Are they really that much better, cause the price is steep compared to ordinary seats!!

We booked premium purely because she will only be 18 months so might not take much interest if she can't see very well. They were about £5 extra. Apparently there are only 13 rows (not sure if that's all venues). Premium are in the first 4 rows and standard are row 5-13 x

We had premium last time which was good but we haven't done it this time as it rely wasn't very big so wouldn't be any probs seeing from wherever.

Thanks for the heads up! Booked for us to go to the Manchester one today! I don't know how excited I can get! by April I'm gonna be like a small child!!! lol! We're going on bank hol monday to the first morning show so tickets were £10 each which I think is fab. It's at the trafford centre too so can do some well deserved mummy shopping afterwards :)

We' ve booked for May and Lo will be just over 2

We booked premium seats basically because it was a one off treat and I wanted to make sure she could see.

I am soooooooooooo looking forward to it

Yeah a little bit. It's really well done and quite magical. It's in a big dome thing so they shine things onto the ceiling and stuff. Don't want to spoil the experience though but I would def recommend getting tkts.

Oh I really really want to go now! It is worth doing the meet and greet after?

How am I going to justify the cost.....

But I think my LO may be too young? She's 13 months now. Her attention span isn't that great. :blush::cloud9:

But I think my LO may be too young? She's 13 months now. Her attention span isn't that great. :blush::cloud9:

Evies the same but we got the premier seats so she is in direct view so just hoping she will be a good girl! As long as they sing and dance a lot she'll be fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->