In the TWW by accident!

jessmke

Reaction score
My husband and I were trying to have a baby in January/February. We decided that if it didn't happen, we would wait until next year just for timing reasons with a few commitments we have this year. We did get pregnant, but that sadly ended in a miscarriage around 5 weeks, so we haven't been trying since then.

Well we had a little too much to drink and were a little reckless on Friday night, and now I find myself in the TWW! I don't chart or temp or anything, and just based entirely on basic period math I would have been about 5 days before ovulation. However, when I was preggers in January I took a clear blue digital test 4 days before my period was due and it was positive 3-4 weeks, so I think I ovulate earlier in my cycle than what period math predicts. Which means we might have DTD just at the right time! It wouldn't be perfect timing, but we'd still be thrilled if we got a BFP! Fingers crossed!

I'm in the wait by accident too! I have 1 week left but I'm ready to test now!!! This is crazy lol

I know! My husband seems to have totally forgotten it ever happened, and it's all I can think about! This is killing me! I thought I would be upset because if I were to be pregnant we'd have to cancel two trips (can't fly in the third trimester!), but who cares! I have my whole life to take trips! We were so devastated when we had a MC, I really hope this is our chance!

Me too!! I'm in the same boat. We were actively trying earlier in the year but since it hadn't happened, we decided to fulfill a few commitments and get some other things done and take a little break. Well... Had a few glasses of wine Sunday night, and I had even told hubby that I would be ovulating the next day or so. Wine made me not care about our timeline and we totly went for it lol. Temp was up this morning so, the egg has dropped. Here we go! I didn't want to be pregnant now because of our commitments but, who cares now! I'm getting kinda excited!

I am also in tww unplanned... the timing isn't the best but we would honestly be thrilled if we got a bfp.

I don't temp or chart anymore and don't know when/if I ovulated. my periods aren't even fully regular. but I'm cramping way early in the cycle (same as my first pregnancy) so I'm very suspicious. but it could be like that month with two afs...lol.

I'm in the same boat! The timing is not the best for us either - we were going to wait another 1-2 years - but I'm still excited at the possibility. We'll make it work!

If it hasn't happened this time, we'll go back to WTT which I think will actually make me quite sad.

Yep! Me too :)

I'm so glad you made this thread I felt like I couldn't post on anyone else's lol.

Well we are planning to TTC in Sept, just because I want to lose 2 stone, but we went away on Saturday for the night, and got a bit carried away! :blush: the thing was I even packed protection :dohh: oh well we will be happy if we are :)

I got a positive OPK on Friday, we DTD Saturday so here I am!

Welcome everyone! I'm glad I'm not the only one here by accident. I'm sure we'd all agree that unplanned does not equal unwanted! Baby dust to everyone!

when are your afs due ladies? when can you take pregnancy tests?

mine is due on the 9th which is ages away! I think I'll test on the same day if it doesn't arrive.

I'm currently at 7DPO so should be able to test quite soon! Maybe I'll try on Monday...

Mine's the 9th too, I may test before though, I always get 10 free pregnancy tests with my ovulation tests so I have a few! How do you feel? I don't feel any different apart from a stuffy nose, I know I'm not coming down with something just kind of feels bunged up if that makes sense?

I've been getting nausea first thing in the morning and have also been really emotional over the past few days. Work's really stressful at the moment though, so I don't know if it might be related to that...

when are your afs due ladies? when can you take pregnancy tests?

mine is due on the 9th which is ages away! I think I'll test on the same day if it doesn't arrive.

Af is due on Monday or Tuesday! I'm so ready to test today especially after all the signs but I'm going to wait until Wednesday.

1. Nausea
2. Tired
3. Diarrhea (tmi, sorry)
4. Sore breast/nipples (one night it woke me out my sleep)
5. My mother looked at me one day and said "you just don't look the same, you look sick by the eyes. Are you pregnant?"

And yesterday I had the craziest one to me, mood swings. My bf and I was JOKING and he said "hang up then". Jokingly I did and it took 4 hours for him to text back. I was almost crying, sad, mad, and hurt. Which is crazy because I am SAID to be the most heartless person people know lol.
Looking back on it I would have just called back and laughed it off.

Anyone else had this happen to them???

I'm not entirely sure when AF is due!! I used to have very regular 28 day cycles, but since my miscarriage a few months ago I've been fairly irregular, but leaning towards a 35 day cycle. If my body is going back to it's normal 28 day cycle then I'm due on July 1, if I stay on my 35 day cycle then I'm due July 9!

I'm going to test on July 1 and if it's negative I'll wait for another week.

I've been having some cramping in my lower abdomen with the occasional shooting pain (mild, but very noticeable). I've also been having the same shooting pain in my breasts and starting to get sore on the sides of my breasts near my armpits (but this could just be due to PMS, who knows!).

I'm also more emotion than usual. I hurt my back a few days ago, I'm in pain but it's not excruciating. A friend asked me how my back was feeling yesterday and I just burst into tears. I wasn't crying due to pain, I'm not sure why I was crying, but I couldn't stop! I'm NOT a crier, so it was really weird and totally freaked my friend out!

All of these symptoms look promising ladies! Yay!

I am due on July 7th. Because of the commitments we have made this a fall, I am really anxious (and excited) to know if we made a baby :). I may start testing as early as Wednesday lol! I want to know darn it. The only thing I have are sore boobs (always starts on the day I ovulate), gassy, (pretty usual from progesterone too), and one unusual thing.... Round ligament pain? I had it in both of my other pregnancies, and very early in my 2nd. I had it last night while turning over in bed a few times. I sat up and felt a little nervous lol.

Can't wait to see how we all end this cycle!:happydance:

My bb's are tender too, I could hardly lay on my side in bed last night they were that tender!

Well I tested this morning at 11 dpo but it was a BFN.... So it looks like maybe this cycle isn't the one :nope:

Will keep hoping until AF shows and in the meantime I have my fingers crossed for all you ladies!

I'm 10DPO and BFN this morning :(

We aren't out yet!

:( well don't count yourselves out until af shows. I'm 8 dpo and may test this morning. I know it's early but the wait is rough. I just want to get on with life, either way. Although, it's tough not to get excited.

I'm still hopeful for you ladies!

I tested today. 8dpo and BFN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"