In the TWW by accident!

Well af is due today, no sign of her yet. Bfn this morning.

Also still getting BFN :(

I looked on countdown to pregnancy site and it predicts when implantation is most likely to happen and it was 9DPO for me, so still a couple of days to wait if so as HCG wouldn't be high enough yet, don't lose hope :hugs:

I'm not sure exactly when I ovulated, but today is 11 days since we dtd unprotected, so it's still early. I tested this morning and it was a bfn. I've had lots of symptoms, cramping and light stabbing pains in my lower abdomen, pains in by boobs, nauseous the last few days, difficulty staying asleep and night and lots of vivid weird dreams, gassy and bloated, and very emotional. I'm going to wait for a few more days and then test again. I'm going to be shocked if I'm not actually pregnant (and very disappointed!).

Lots of good symptoms going on here...I really think at least one of us has to be preggers! FX for all of us!!

Ladies!!! I'm so glad this site exists!! I feel bad talking about this on all the other sites. DH and I have 2 kiddos: a DD and a DS. We have talked about a #3, but never really planned on it. We DTD on Thursday not really thinking anything of it, and when I looked at my phone (I have an app that charts for me) I was to ovulate the next day. Now we're in the TWW and I'm a little freaked out/scared/nervous. Never did we expect a third to become a reality. 3 kids and 2 adults is a WHOLE different ballgame.

Good luck to everyone in here, regardless of what you want your outcome to be!! :hugs:

AF is due on the 12th, so I will be trying to hold out until then!

11DPO and another BFN :( also started spotting this afternoon, AF due Sun, think she will come.

I really do feel sad.

CarlyP, I'm sorry that you're sad. :(. 11dpo is still kind of early. I'm trying to give myself things to look forward to, that you can't do pregnant, if I'm out this month. Like wine, or roller coasters lol. I tested today at 9dpo and it's a BFN. I've had symptoms but I know that the same thing happens when af is coming. I'm hoping for a good turn out for all of us.

Thank you Mrs. V, I'm also thinking like that, we are at a birthday party this weekend then a wedding the weekend after so I'm going to get really drunk :haha:

11dpo and bfn for me. I'm a little sad but it's ok. We weren't planning for now anyway.

AF got me last night. I'm pretty upset, but it's for the best because it wasn't the right timing anyways.

Don't worry to those of you who have gotten bfn's, 11 dpo is still early and you're not out until the witch shows!

I feel the same Jessica. Upset but it's for the best just now. No af yet but boob soreness is gone so I'm sure she will be here right on time.

AF showed today for me as well. Quite sad about it but trying to be pragmatic - it definitely wasn't the right time for us. Really looking forward to TTC properly now though!!

Sorry to those of you in the same boat, hopefully this will just make it all the sweeter when we do finally get those BFPs. :flower:

Well..af is here..2 days early! :(. Well I'm spotting anyway so I know it's af. Oh well. I know later this year when were really trying, I can look forward to all of this again lol. Good luck to all you ladies! And it feels nice to have had company this last two weeks.

Glad this thread is already started! I'm 8 days late on accident. :blush: unplanned, but definitely wouldn't be unwanted. Along with my late period, I've been completely exhausted and slight cramping the past 3 or 4 days. Usually during PMS I'm dying of cramps & sore boobs, but only this morning I've gotten the slightest soreness. I'm about to head to the store to pick up a test. Won't be FMU, but hopefully it'll be accurate. Fingers crossed!

So glad I found this thread!
We weren't going to start TTC #3 until the end of the year, but on the 28th we dtd (we made the most of it as Im rarely 'in the mood!') The next day i went on my fertility app & on the 28th I was ovulating so when would I be able to test? Xx

I would say try & hold off til the 14th, but it could show sooner. Good luck!

I took a test this afternoon. Not FMU and it was negative. But still no sign of Aunt Flo. I've never been late before let alone by over a week. I'm going to do FMU on Wednesday & see how that goes!

Ah, thank you :)
I never had any of this suspense before, as we were TTC & if it happened, it happened. But this time round, because it wasnt planned (but SO wanted ♡) I feel so impatient!
Fingers crossed you get a BFP soon �� xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"