In the TWW.....

aussiettc

Mum of 4 and ttc#5
Reaction score
so i'm offically in the tww right now at 1dpo. That is if i got my dates right. I'm feeling kinda glad cause DH leaves today for a 2 week trio which means i can't test untill he gets back. I need someone to help keep me busy while i wait. I'm really anxious about thn next few weeks as this is our first cycle after a mc on 22 feb. so nerve wracking, i kind of was hoping i'ld o a bbit later when DH was away just so i cant place to much on this cycle but hey you get what youn get.

I have nerves of tissue papper!!!!:wacko:

Good luck Aussie! I'm in the 2ww right along with ya at 3dpo...

good luck in the 2ww, get symptom spotting! xx

i'm now 1dpo so no symptoms or anything. Just getting annoyed for promising DH i'ld wait till he gets back to test. If i test earlier he'll know so i definatly have a good 12 to 14 days wait. Sometime we can agree to the most stupidest things. argg:coffee:gggggggggg

Hang in there aussiettc, you can hold off until DH comes home I know you can. I noticed your signature says you want twins, do you have a history of twins in the family, if so then you have a hig chance you will get them, oohhh how exciting lol

Good luck Hun xxxxx

the only history of twins we have is my aunty having twins, DH dads brother (i think, something like that) and DH's brother just lost twins.
So not sure what that means be hope we could have twins it would be so nice. I want a large family but dh said this is the last pregnacy cause the last 3 were all C-sections, and if i get preggers it will also be a csection.:loopy:

Now jsut to find something to keep me busy. Maybe my little ones want to spend the night in mums bed to keep her company????

Good Luck Aussie. I'm halfway through the 2WW and its torture!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->