In the words of my coworker... HOLYYYYY TOLEDOOOO!

twotee

Reaction score
YOU GUYS! I don't even know what to say!!!! Let me just DIVE right in!!!!

Period 5/7-5/11
Intercourse 5/18, 5/22, 5/23 with my fertile days being listed as 5/22 through 5/28, the app says peak days were 26-38.. but...

SORE BREASTS started on 5/24. Along with mild backaches. And I cramp in my inner and outer thigh, but that isn't necessarily specific to this incident, I've found myself to be cramping in my legs more past my birthday months ago, as opposed to before

Other than that, besides that first incident of a headache, I experienced another today, 6/2 (I had just, JUST taken pain medication too so I guess I caught it in time?). I've also been getting cramps, just a few this morning, but as the day progressed, I started to feel more. And my breasts have been worse as the days have gone by and they BURN!!!!

I'M FREAKING OUT! I always, always, ALWAYS get sore breasts a week before my period is due, but today would be the countdown for that week, and they've been sore since last Sunday. AND THE DREAMS! I have dreamed every single night since my boobs have been hurting, 0 to 100. Seriously.

And last, but not least- My espresso tasted like complete shit this morning. The place I get it in the hospital, they don't even ask what I want anymore- They ask me if I want the usual. Same girl makes it. Same machine. And today.. after I just had the same mix two days ago... Today, it tastes absolutely horrible?

Is this it???? I'm not testing until this weekend, but christ. I wasn't. even. trying. AND used the pullout method. I feel like I'm losing my mind. IDK WHAT TO SAY!!!! Idk what to do!!! It would be incredibly cruel to show up negative with these god awful burning boobs of fire for almost two weeks now, lol.

holy mackerel! :cry::happydance:

That all sounds like you could definitely be in for a BFP soon!

I've been having similar things going on, and I also usually don't get sore boobs until the 2nd week of my TWW, often not until 10dpo or later, but this time it started on like 5dpo.

I haven't had things taste weird yet, but yesterday while grocery shopping I swear I could smell the frozen dinners.

That all sounds like you could definitely be in for a BFP soon!

I've been having similar things going on, and I also usually don't get sore boobs until the 2nd week of my TWW, often not until 10dpo or later, but this time it started on like 5dpo.

I haven't had things taste weird yet, but yesterday while grocery shopping I swear I could smell the frozen dinners.

I hope so for us both!! This is the first time it's ever happened to me, and everything I've researched about it is saying yes. But ahh! Baby dust to us all!!

:cloud9:

My boobs and nips hurt when I'm pregnant. It's always the first sign for me. I realized I was pregnant this time because I've been breastfeeding my son for two and a half years an literally had no feeling left in my nipples/boobs. I knew something wasn't right when I could feel them again. And man do they hurt. Haha. Sounds like this could be it for you. Good luck!

Good luck! We used the pull out method too and I am pretty sure it was ON ovulation day.. I've been incredibly tired and crampy and moody. We will see! when are you testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->