In two minds :(

lilegg2014

Reaction score
Hello ladies..

I could really do with some support right now. I had the depo provera in April which means it ran out the beginning of July. I had spotting soon after it was supposed to run out. I had what I thought was a period a few weeks ago.. It was 5 days of not so heavy bleeding.
Just over a week ago I had this really strong instinct that I might be pregnant. I took a test it was neg. I took a clear blue test about 3 days ago, it was neg, so I haven't worried since, apart from this morning, I woke up with really sore nipples, loads of non smelling white discharge which is not sticky. I've also felt really nauseous on and off today. Thought I could be coming down with something.. I've been eating normally and haven't been sick so I don't know what to think. I can't have a bug. I'm not trying, nor am I preventing. Im not charting my cycles. I'm just going with the flow as I have had 2 losses. If its meant to be it will happen. If anyone can help, would be great :) thanks

I have never had the depo shot but have hears loads of terrible things about it and what it does after you are no longer on it. My guess would be that your hormones are out of whack and trying to regulate again. It can takebup to 12 months for your cycles to be totally back to normal. Sorry you are going through a rough time.

I had all kinds of "pregnancy" symptoms for months after stopping the pill, so I'm guessing this could be similar. I could have swore for 5 months that I was pregnant. But when I actually was, I knew, and it felt so much different than all the previous months.

I had the depo. Had what seemed to be regular cycles for 9 months before conceiving, ended up having 2 miscarriages before I was able to get pregnant with ds.

I hope it goes more smoothly for you:)

Yes a lot of people tend to figure once they go off BC that any symptoms they have, they direct it to possibly being preggers. Although you may want it to be that or at least think its that, its your hormones regulating themselves again. BC stops those particular hormones from happening each month, so your body has to re program itself. It can take one month or it can take up to a year. Everyone is different. So chances are you will be dealing with hormone changes the next few months. You will know once you have regulated when your periods are normal and happen with the same number or cycle days, and you wont have so many hormone symptoms. Its seriously a myth that as soon as you go off BC that you are good to go for getting preggers. Its very rare for that to happen and only a few actually have gotten preggers that cycle coming off. Hopefully you regulate soon and get a BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->