• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

inconsistant pain in side

paintrider89

Reaction score
Not even sure if it's pregnancy related, but tonight I have been having some pains in my left side, kinds above my hip but under my ribs. It only lasts briefly, but it hurts enough that I make a little noise when it does come. Any thoughts?

I kind of being having the same thing in my left side.. mine is kind of a crampy,stretchy feeling and its on & off
I haven't found out what it is just praying it's nothing bad

fx your pain goes soon

Mine is similar to yours penguin, like a cramping/stretching feeling but not to the point I need to crouch or hold my side, it's just an uncomfortable pain!

yh it constantly on my left side it feel sharp now and again, so i got a doctor to call me today and said she thinks it's to early for me to be having ectopic pain as I'm 5 weeks and because it's on and off she not too worried but keep it at the back of my mind it could happen and she said it might be my cyst on my left ovary playing up

she didn't have a definite answer for me but she said if it get's worse then go straight a&e
she was nice and helpful and made me feel a little relaxed im still worrying but like she said there's nothing you can do at this stage

I was having this pain as well, mostly on my left side but occasionally on the right too. I talked to my doctor about it, she said it was completely normal. Said my ligaments are stretching so that thats what it is from. If it gets to be unbearable or there is blood then go to the doctor. Otherwise, its just our bodies making room for our new little ones :)

I would get the same thing. Mostly on my left side but I did get it at times on the right. Most likely just stretching or round ligament pain. Hope you feel better soon!:flower:

Thank you for all of the replies ladies :)
I feel much better today, I should remember all of this my DD is only 10 months old!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"