Incontinence eek!!

patooti

Pregnant - 2nd Trimester
Reaction score
I am 4.5 months PP and still leaking pee all the time :(

I didn't tear or anything but bladder control basically went out the window when I was pregnant and now it is not getting any better. I admit I haven't been great about kegels but they don't seem to really do much. I am so tired of wearing pads all the time and worried it will get worse. Also in general have some pain down there still around clitoris and vagina. Feels like strain against the muscles. I assumed it would be better than this by now. :(

Pelvic floor exercises do help if done properly, I don't know where you are as in the UK we can get pelvic floor tens machines that do a lot of the work for you but they aren't licenced to be sold in the US. The pelvic floor muscles are like any muscles they can be worked but it takes some effort and consistency. I would also see if you can be checked for nerve damage but I believe this involves an MRI scan xx

Check this out. I bought the cd but haven't used it as I have uncommon muscle issues "down there" I had bad incontinence for the first month and it continued to get better over about 8 months pp. But I had read a lot about this woman and her dvd got great reviews! I know she is really big on squats rather than kegels!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...B004FCWHPA&link_code=as3&tag=doublepinklin-20

If your in the UK I would say go to your GP and see if they can help, if not get them to refer you to a urologist. :flower: Good luck.

do kegals they wont work if u do them as and when!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->