Increased appetite on the combined pill...

LeoLeah77

Mommy to Ava Rose
Reaction score
Since I've been on the pill all I want to do is eat. I get so hungry that if I don't eat I start getting shaky.

I also get a lot of pregnancy symptoms. I get crazy cravings, so bad it plays on my mind constantly if I don't eat them. I didn't even get cravings like this during pregnancy much to my amazement. I also have extremely sore boobs. They're that sore I'm changing back to my old pill. May I just add I am NOT pregnant. I felt like this the last time I was on the pill too.

Has anyone else experienced this on the combined pill?

Oh my god me! I thought I was the only one, im like a horse! Last night I had 2 jacket potatoes with beans and cheese 3 slices of garlic bread and salad then half an apple pie and half a tin of custard! Woops...im not a big girl either, 5'2 and just under 8st! God knows where I put it :/

Oh my god me! I thought I was the only one, im like a horse! Last night I had 2 jacket potatoes with beans and cheese 3 slices of garlic bread and salad then half an apple pie and half a tin of custard! Woops...im not a big girl either, 5'2 and just under 8st! God knows where I put it :/

Oh my god you're so lucky! I used to be 9 stone before I had Ava. I'm bigger than that now. I don't actually know how much I weigh because I don't do it anymore. it just upsets me every time lol! I'm not huge or anything just bigger than I was. But I can't diet. I love my food too much! I do walk everywhere too as I don't drive and don't have a car. So hopefully that helps!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I have been back on the pill for around 2-3 weeks now and I feel as though I am pregnant again!! I have sudden cravings, could eat for England, having strange dreams again and I am soooo tired. It is really annoying. To top things off, I seem to have a never ending ''breaking in'' period too. Grrrr

Walking definitely helps, just before I got pregnant I was 7st 2, I ended up over 10 stone! So put on quite a bit of weight...since her been 2 weeks old ive walked 5 miles up.and down hills with the pushchair every day! The weight just dropped off me, but I can still eat what I want :) who cares if you eat a few choccy biscuits anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->