Increased fluid intake peeing ALOT

Loren

Reaction score
Hi all my LO is 2 years of age and the past 5 days he's drinking quite a lot more than usual, he's peeing all the time filling his potty too the brim within an hour I've noticed his intake of fluids kind of decrease around teatime then he will have a bath and sometimes drink the bath water but what toddler doesn't then he will sit on the couch with his juice and drink all of that then pee on the potty quite abit, we haven't mastered no nappy through the night yet but he will have 1 b4 bed then I'll put a nappy on him and put him up between 10-11 but the nappy doesn't go on till 5-10 mins b4 bed he will have anything between 1-3 sippy cups of juice through the night which he has done for months it ranges tho some nights he won't even have 1 but the past 5 days he's waking up at around 8am like he does every morning and his nappy is that full his pyjamas are completely drenched, the beds soaking and he will get off the bed and wer but it's that full you can hear him peeing and it overflows and is down his legs and all over the floor :s just wondering why anyone thinks this has all of a sudden startd happening night after night now, the only other thing that's stood out too me is he's eating a lot more than usual and he now and again through out the day won't keep his hand off his private bits which once again what 2 year old boy doesn't but he's doing it more than usual :s I might have confused you all haha sorry but just thought someone might have experienced this before I take him the doctors xxxxxxx thanks xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->