Increasing chances and trying not to test

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
So guys I need a little advise , I want to try and increase my chances of getting pregnant I also want some help how do you guys stop yourself from doing millions of tests each month , i can't stop taking the bloody things I need self control !!

So guys I need a little advise , I want to try and increase my chances of getting pregnant I also want some help how do you guys stop yourself from doing millions of tests each month , i can't stop taking the bloody things I need self control !!

I'm with ya on this one! It is very hard to control the temptation of using HPT and OPK. The only way I've come to grips with it is keeping busy, and reminding myself that every time I used one of them, I just spent money. So each time I test, I ask myself, is this worth $$?

When I thought I was pregnant back in December I spent a stupid amount of money on HPT... NOT going to do that this time.

I have 2 Ovulation tests Ill use up and that's it...
Going to buy a twin pack of HPT for next month and that's it.... Not doing that again.

I hear you on that one! Last month I bought two kits, costing $30 each. First Response brand, which is why they were expensive. Only came with 7 OPK and 1 HPT. I still have a few of these left, but I have ordered some inexpensive OPK's online and bought a few dollar store HPT. I was placing an order online for pre-seed and decided to add some OPK's to the order. Do you use pre-seed? I'm hoping this will do the trick this month.

I spent loads last month as I kept getting faint positives im only 4-5 dpo and know I won't get a positive but really want to test got really sore boobs really bloated and tired and moody wvery month I convince myself and every month i get let down but last month I had a chemical but since then Ivw gone up 2 lbs (I never gain weight ever !) and all the other symptoms im sure I'm pregnant almost decinate that I was from last month ,also ive had small aches and pains in my stomach quite a bit too and twitching on one side ( I got that allot in the beggining of my third because my second damaged a muscle )so confused����

Why dont you only go and buy the tests when AF is late. That way you have a valid reason to test rather than wasting them all only for AF to show her face a few days later? :witch: or... you could buy super cheap ones online then you wont feel bad for spending/wasting money!

I say I won't test before af date every month and every month I last until like 4 days after ovulation and start and don't stop until I'm on �� I can't stop

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->