Increasing your chances of Fertility Naturally

great info!!!!! I think I will cut out my 1/2 cup of coffee now!!! Thanks!! I hope this thread stays at the top - GREAT info!!!

great info!!!!! I think I will cut out my 1/2 cup of coffee now!!! Thanks!! I hope this thread stays at the top - GREAT info!!!

me too !!!:dohh: I have been drinking a cup every morning, I will be cutting it back to 1/2 or even just to Tea...:nope:

just be careful tea can contain caffeine too! best think to drink decaffeinated coffee. :coffee:

This is such a fascinating thread, I have gained some good tips. Thank you all who have posted :)

:thumbup: Great Thread, just read from start to finish :)

just be careful tea can contain caffeine too! best think to drink decaffeinated coffee. :coffee:

I think tea has alot less caffine than coffee. I read in a Vita West book on fertility (love her books:) ) that coffee is not good ttc - decaf or not:shrug: Something to do with its properties....

bump..And I have cut my coffee to 1/2 cup a day and then decaff green tea the rest of the day !

Awesome thread! I was just cruising through the Board and saw it. Wonderful tips. Thanks all!

wow so much information thank you so much. I have stopped having normal cup of tea completely (well I say cup but before ttc I drank quite a few a day) and now drink Redbush tea which is caffine free, as I have been drinking it quite a few months I actually prefer it to normal tea.:coffee:

Thanks again for the info :thumbup:xx

Doesnt this completely contradict itself as caffine can half conception chances yet accordingto this 2 cups of tea a day double them..??

This is fantastic thank you so much.

But sorry, if I completely cut out ALL caffeine and chocolate I wont want sex and nobody will want to have sex with the raging she monster I become. I think cutting my chances in half is better than putting my chances to Nil.

LOL, I agree, I need chocolate. But also find taking Royal Jelly and Maca increase my enegry and Sex drive, however still need chocolate!

This is fantastic thank you so much.

But sorry, if I completely cut out ALL caffeine and chocolate I wont want sex and nobody will want to have sex with the raging she monster I become. I think cutting my chances in half is better than putting my chances to Nil.

Lol Kates84- i totally agree. Tea and chocolate are two things in life i cannot go without! Infact, eating chocolate whilst drinking tea = heaven for me! ha! x:coffee::munch:

a lot of evidence contradicts each other doesnt it. i was reading something today saying ice-cream increased fertility, but you have to still maintain a healthy calarie intake lol!

weird, I googled milk, some articles say dairy in milk and ice cream is good for fertility, especially the full fat kind

ONLY the low fat and skim milk that can cause infertility

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->