Increasing your chances of Fertility Naturally

I'm trying reflexology on my feet. apparently it is very good to relax your mind.

i have tried reki & foot reflexology, it was ok, more relaxing than anything which can't hurt right~! She doesn't suggest if you even think you could be preg tho. The energy moving could have an effect on baby growing.

DO you suggest anything to get my period back??? I am 6 months after BC and nothing. Had bloods- fine and pelvic ultrasound (2 weeks).
I am taking vitex (1 1000mg) a day. No results.

i have tried reki & foot reflexology, it was ok, more relaxing than anything which can't hurt right~! She doesn't suggest if you even think you could be preg tho. The energy moving could have an effect on baby growing.

DO you suggest anything to get my period back??? I am 6 months after BC and nothing. Had bloods- fine and pelvic ultrasound (2 weeks).
I am taking vitex (1 1000mg) a day. No results.

try drinking Red Raspberry Leaf Tea. It's good for irregular periods.
it's supposed to be for preggo women in last trisemster, to induce labor.
So this tea might help you to induce shedding uterine lining.

e.g: https://www.amazon.com/Traditional-...3PP8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1300404499&sr=8-2

Awsome thread! Grapefruit juice is now on my shopping list, glad I like it too! Thanks!!!

This thread is years old but defo should be kept going. Great info thanks :)

I don't know if it's been added anywhere as I haven't read the whole thread but for those with blood clotting issues they may want to avoid veggies high in vitamin K. Something I learned recently! Also, I read that red clover and extra vitamin E can help thicken a thin uterine lining (I just discovered I have this issue, so have been using these this cycle)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->