• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Increasing your fertile eggwhite CM

honeybee2

Reaction score
I have heard about evening Primrose oil- but not sure how to take it??

Anyone know??? Or have any other suggestions??

I do have ewcm- just not alot, and it dries up within a day, even the day BEFORE Im meant to BD for ovulation- which doesnt help obviously!

pretty sure ineedaseed takes epo..... she'll know!

I have never had ewcm until this month, after 6 months of actively TTC. I think the reason I got it this month was I drinking 1-2 cups of green tea daily up to ov. I tried epo for 3 months - it made no difference for me, though I think it does for some. HTH xx

Oh, and in both cases (green tea and epo), I think you're only meant to take it up to ovulation. Sorry to blather on ;) xx

I take 2,000mg of EPO every day up to O. I also drink one to two cups of green tea, drinks loads of water, and eat raw carrots but I do this anyway, it's not a TTC thing. It's my second cycle of taking the EPO and I'm starting to see some improvement, i.e. actually having some CM. Don't think I'll ever get to the egg white stage!

GREEN TEA EH??? hummm.... so, you take it from cycle day 1( first day of af) up untill i ovulate?? then if af comes again- start taking it again??

right- thanks for your help ladies!!!!!!!!!!

Thats what I did honeybee (cool name). Funnily enough Ive also added a spoonful of honey to my repertoire, just for its all round goodness. And lots more fruit, veg and whole foods, including raw veg like Guerita. I figure it cant hurt so it may help, and Ive never felt so healthy and generally smug ;) xx

hehe its honeybee because my nickname is B hehe

I read Tixylix Chesty Cough medicine helps - I think the alternative to USA is Robitussin... I drink lots of green tea too... but haven't recently - gonna give it a try again me thinks!!! Thanks girls

I've been drinking... taking Robitussin from Boots. Prob is you only get 100ml bottles and that only lasts 2 days. They say that to get best results start taking 5 days before ovulation and then up till you get a positive result.

Dont take epo past ovulation as it causing uterine contractions, not good while TTC. Good luck XXX

This cycle I took 1000mg of EPO and the one before only 500 next cycle I am bumping it up to 1500 and see what happens. I have zero CM around O. I also heard that green tea and grapefruit juice was good and baby carrots might try them all next cycle.

I actually had a lot less ewcm than normal this month (typical is it's the first month we are actually ttc!) didn't really think about it til now but maybe it is down to general diet.

I ate extremely healthily over the whole summer, lots of salads, fruit and raw veg, and I drank a lot of green tea! But the past couple of weeks (although not eaten badly) i've not been eating so well (we just moved house so things have been quite busy and i've had less time to prepare meals & we had no fridge for a week which didn't help!). Also my green tea has ran out! :dohh:

I am now realising this must be the reason why I didn't have so much ewcm! Thanks for this thread! :thumbup:

I have done epo for the last 3 cycles and found it helped I took 2000mg this last cycle. I already do green tea, I didn't know that was supposed to affect CM but it's good for getting rid of toxins. I added pink grapefruit juice this last cycle and that seemed to really make a difference and surprisingly to me I actually liked it.

I took EPO once because i have never witnessed any EWCM and i ended up having a 36 day cycle, it delayed my O until CD23. I googled it and apparently it can delay O in some people, obviously i was one of those people, just make sure you dont take too much.

I drink a lot of green tea, which I think helps with CM, but Robitussin has been the most effective for me.

I read that women who drink 1-2 cups of green tea/day double their chances of conception that month. I'll take all the help I can get!

I tried this to see if it worked and yes it does.

However, 1000mg isn't enough for EWCM, they recommend 2000mg, so I double my dose from CD1 until ovulation and was well impressed.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"