Increasing your fertile eggwhite CM

haha cheers ladies- didnt realise id have so many responses :blush: hehe- well, I will defo try that if im not lucky this cycle- Wierdly enough, I was meant to ovulate yesterday, but this morning woke up with achy pains so we BD'd again just in case (they say to do it day after OV anyways) but I had actually no EWCM (it stopped a day before OV) so...:blush: :blush: we didnt have any preseed (so expensive) so I was advised...eggwhite........OMG I only used a tiny tiny amount but sure 'lubed' everything up down there....dont think Ill be doing that again though. All throughout BD'ing I couldnt stop thinking about it, and it didn make me feel physically sick hahahah!!!! Oh well, when your desperate to conceive, you do the strangest things!

Watch for samlonella with raw eggwhite! Can be dangerous.

cheers hun!.YOUHOOOO INEEDASEED!!

wooooooo hoooooo :haha:

yep i take epo, its great stuff, just upped my dose to 3 x 1000mg per day. up to ovulation only. does wonders for the old ewcm xxx

I went to the pharmacy to stock up on my supplies yesterday got my prenatal, my epo, B complex, green tea, and grapefruit juice. The lady that checked me out said WOW you must be desperate to get pregnant. I looked at her and said yeah weve been trying for 5 years. I think she felt pretty bad after I said that.

some people are very insensitive puppy!!!!!! Ye i know, I dont think ill be doing it again to be honest crypto- if i start taking evening primrose oil & green tea, i shoudnt have to use it- its just coz i was still cramping from OV and didnt have any ewcm- desperate!!!!!!!!

It made me feel- *vomits* ikky!!!!!

Must admit ive been using EPO for 6 days AF finished today and ive got some lovely stretchy mucus (soz) but looks like it kicking in !

just take 1 seven seas 1000mg capsule (huge thing!) it seems to be doing the trick as im usually dry as a bone after AF !

im dry the day before and day of ov this month- i had so much ewcm like 3 days before though- wierd!

Here's a link to how much you should use 1500mg - 3000mg per day

https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/epo.html

X

I tried 1000 this month and it didnt help me so gonna try 1500 and see if that helps. Also using preseed.

I started on the 1000mg, then started taking two of these a day and OMG what a difference.

X

Mrs JD thanks for that link very interesting - might pop another pill (that will just be the 7 per day lol). I is a rattle !!!!

i think really, im turning into a druggie!!

I upped my dosage for 3,000mg this cycle but started feeling really jumpy so went back down to 2,000mg. I actually think it is starting to make a difference. Either that or it's the grapefruit juice? Who knows?
The point I wanted to make is that it can take several cycles for CM to improve, so don't give up on something if it doesn't work the first month.
Best of luck to all.

Wow, great thread. I am a CM newbie so which OTC EPO do you ladies take and Tropicana grapefruit juice is good? Although i eat grapefruits but not daily so i will add the juice and what serving size is advised?

Thanks!

Hey think im going to try epo next cycle if im not lucky this cycle.

I drank green tea in the 1st 2 cycles ttc but then i heard it stops your body from absorbing folic acid? Is that true? If not im going to make myself a cup of green tea right now! :haha:

im not quite sure chloe!!!

Kaaty... it doesnt really matter what brand honey, xx

I am assuming you girl drink decaf green tea right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->