Increasing your fertile eggwhite CM

Chloe - I think that is only true if you take your folic acid and drink your green tea at the same time. I take my folic acid at home and then don't drink my green tea till about one hour or so later when I get to work. HTP.

i started taking 3000mg of epo a day part way through my last cycle. the previous cycle i'd had 2 days of ewcm, last cycle, i had 6 days! so started taking it from day 1 of this cycle, & see how i do.
i totallu get the feeling like a druggie! i'm taking epo 3 x a day, folic acid once a dy, vitamin b6 once a day (to try to lengthen my lp) & agnus castus twice a day to try to get me some shorter cycles!

I find that as long as you drink lots of water up to O and during O that keeps the ewcm. I notice if I dont drink lots I dont get ewcm much!

You're lucky Aliboo. I am a compulsive water drinker and have been for years but that isn't enough for me. But I was on antihistamines for years and years and I think they dried me out.

Sorry if this is a really dumb question - does EWCM have to be clear? I am 8DPO and this morning I had a lot of very stretchy CM but it was cream in colour.

Sorry if this is a really dumb question - does EWCM have to be clear? I am 8DPO and this morning I had a lot of very stretchy CM but it was cream in colour.

Never seen the stuff so I wouldn't know! :haha:

Guerita have you thought of using the CBFM as that tracks the oestrogen surge as well as LH surge?

Guerita have you thought of using the CBFM as that tracks the oestrogen surge as well as LH surge?

I have. I am not having much luck with OPKs, so if I am not successful this cycle I think I will step things up a notch and shell out the dosh for one. DH and I struggle to BD days on end, we can manage three days in a row and still have fun. After that it's work. So it's impt for us to time things right, otherwise we peak too early!

Thanks for your input. :flower:

In that case, I would highly recommend a CBFM as it pinpoints the best BD days.
Last month I got my first high on CD12 and this month on CD8 and so looks like I will ov on a different day but wouldn't really have known without the monitor. Lots of luck :hugs:

i started taking 3000mg of epo a day part way through my last cycle. the previous cycle i'd had 2 days of ewcm, last cycle, i had 6 days! so started taking it from day 1 of this cycle, & see how i do.
i totallu get the feeling like a druggie! i'm taking epo 3 x a day, folic acid once a dy, vitamin b6 once a day (to try to lengthen my lp) & agnus castus twice a day to try to get me some shorter cycles!

Hi Odd Socks
About the B6, do you take it cd1 to O or after o during LP? And how much?
Thanks, RR :flower:

HI I take slow release b100 all trough my cycle, EPO upto O and Agnus Castus to O, also take Pregnacare as well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->