indegestion or something else? :(

katieeandbump

Reaction score
ive been goign to the docs for about a month now with this pain in my back between my shoulder blades.. i oringally thought it was just indegestin because i got it after meals anyway one doctor said it was my asthma.. the next a pulled muscle.. the next a blood clot haha the list goes on! anyway ive thought they are useless so ive tried lookin up other causes and i was just wondering do any of u experience indegestion that u only feel in ur back? i get no feeling of it in my chest and the pain is worse if i sit in a certain position ect.. also i read it can be gallstones? :S i just wish the doctors would bloody look at me properly! <3 xx

Hi Hun,

I've been going to the doctors for weeks too, and have finally been diagnosed with gallstones.

It does sound like it could be that, but with my experience (and a lot of other ladies I've read) the pain is so bad it's intolerable, literally any position (sitting, standing, lying etc) is painful.

Try googling gallstones & read up on it, esp the symtoms (mine matched every symptom I found) & see what you think.

I'm on my phone now, but if you want more info I'll PM you tomorrow.

Lemme know Hun

Hi Hun,

I've been going to the doctors for weeks too, and have finally been diagnosed with gallstones.

It does sound like it could be that, but with my experience (and a lot of other ladies I've read) the pain is so bad it's intolerable, literally any position (sitting, standing, lying etc) is painful.

Try googling gallstones & read up on it, esp the symtoms (mine matched every symptom I found) & see what you think.

Lemme know Hun

Hi Hun,

Lemme know Hun

yehh like all day long gets worse after meals? i thnk because im so young they never look at me properly but my diet is really bad so i know i could have this also when i googled it it does say u can develop it in pregnancy :( but yeh hun would be good to hear more from u if possible :) looks like i cant get bak to the doctors until next week which is annoyin really hurtin me! im such a worrier aswel i always think its my heart or something silly :blush: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->