indents maybe

MoldyVoldy

Khaleesi
Reaction score
i took a test last night which had a faint line. took one with fmu and it's hard to tell but there is also a faint line (but fainter than the one i took last night). probably indents? never had indents twice in a row :( first time for everything i guess. i'm 11 days late today.

top is from last night, bottom is from fmu
https://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f121/everythingstaken/Mobile%20Uploads/20151106_075526_zpspuj5hvwd.jpg

I definitely see what your on about! Any chance to can re test with a pink dye? Xx

I definitely see what your on about! Any chance to can re test with a pink dye? Xx
I think i'm going to pick some up tomorrow. Very confusing. Lol knowing my luck i'll test with pink dye and get flat out bfn! 😂

If you're 11 days late, I would talk to your doctor about getting a blood test. Some women don't get urine bfps and absolutely need a blood test. A friend of mine has never gotten a bfp on any urine tests and could only confirm all three of her pregnancies with blood tests!

Good luck though! I hope it works out for you! :flower:

If you're 11 days late, I would talk to your doctor about getting a blood test. Some women don't get urine bfps and absolutely need a blood test. A friend of mine has never gotten a bfp on any urine tests and could only confirm all three of her pregnancies with blood tests!

Good luck though! I hope it works out for you! :flower:
thank you :)

Took a pink test day before yesterday and it looked pretty negative.

Took a digi just now and it said "no".

Sooo. I guess that means i'm just waiting for my period to appear. 14 days late today. I'm very disappointed.

Those tests SUCK at actually detecting...they almost always have something faint and confusing on them.

Sorry your pink dye was negative, but I hate those blue dye ones...so much false hope :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->