• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Indigestion

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
I'm only 4-5 weeks but I have real bad indigestion and wind! I thought it was a late pregnancy thing? I had it later on with my daughter.

Everything I eat is hurting, stuck pain in my back and like there's something stuck in my throat. Burping like mad.

Can this be an early symptom or coincidence?

I've had heart burn from very early on. Apparently your digetive track slows down from very early.

As soon as your progesterone levels rise your digestive tract slows right down so it can definitely be pregnancy related.

Yes, it's very normal early on too. Like someone said, because of the hormones slowing down digestion. It's the same reason constipation is quite common as well. When everything gets backed up and slowed down, your body just can't deal with all the extra stomach acid it's producing. Later on, it's also because baby pushes on your stomach and forces the acid back up. I definitely had it very early on around 4 weeks and then it did easy up a bit I think once my body adjusted a little.

I've been getting waves of it!!, luckily it only lasts a few minutes but its really annoying and painful!. I didn't get this with any of my boys!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"