• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

induced 2nd time or normal birth?

cl2010

Reaction score
Has anyone been induced before and had a normal labour the 2nd time round? I heard bein induced hurts more then goin naturally

With my 1st my water never broke and he was back to back so I had to have help to turn him.im labour by using the ball just but was a normal easy enough labour and with my 2nd my water broke early hours of the morning and I never had no contractions at least that where meaningful or sore for 48 hrs and hate to be induced I was the worst labour ever lol I couldn't take the gas out of my mouth and the midwife took it off me to take me to toilet well I squealed I would have a natural birth any day over that altho it was worth it in the end when I had my son it was just painful compared to my 1st I'm hoping this time I can labour myself again I will cry if I need to be induced lol xoxo

Not to scare u tho 😁 sorry. Ox

I was induced with dd 1 and 2 but had dd3 naturally and I can confirm that being induced does hurt more but obviously I didn't know that at the time as I had nothing to compare it to. XX

Interested to see opinions! I cant help here though, as ive been induced all 3 times but really wanted to experience a natural labour :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"