Induction on Monday

Cherry_bump

Mum and TTC
Reaction score
I've got a stretch and sweep on Friday and I'm being booked in for induction on Monday at 41 weeks, soo nervous, hope he comes sooner!

Good luck hun I'm booked for Saturday. Not long now! xx

Good luck :) am also having a stretch & sweep on Monday. 1st one ever so kinda nervous
Good luck x

Good luck :) am also having a stretch & sweep on Monday. 1st one ever so kinda nervous
Good luck x

Good luck! I had one with my first and it worked, I gave birth to him 24 hours later. Praying my one will work on Friday too x

Good luck x

Good luck! I had one with my first and it worked, I gave birth to him 24 hours later. Praying my one will work on Friday too x

Thanks for the info :) am hoping it works for us both. Any tips on using the sweep to our advantage? My friend said to keep active? Xx

Good luck x

Thanks for the info :) am hoping it works for us both. Any tips on using the sweep to our advantage? My friend said to keep active? Xx

Yeah definitely keep walking, it seemed to bring on my contractions but when I layed down they'd pretty much stop. I was in hospital as they stretched me to 3cm and wanted to keep an eye on the baby as they thought he'd be small, I sat down and contractions eased off, was getting fed up saying I'm just going to go home and then my husband said lets walk for a bit and if nothing happens we will, as soon as we got back my waters popped and was having full on contractions and he was here in 2 hours 20 mins! So unexpected lol x

Good luck x

Yeah definitely keep walking, it seemed to bring on my contractions but when I layed down they'd pretty much stop. I was in hospital as they stretched me to 3cm and wanted to keep an eye on the baby as they thought he'd be small, I sat down and contractions eased off, was getting fed up saying I'm just going to go home and then my husband said lets walk for a bit and if nothing happens we will, as soon as we got back my waters popped and was having full on contractions and he was here in 2 hours 20 mins! So unexpected lol x

Omgosh will defiantly keep walking no matter what :) well this baby is small I am 39wks and she's measuring 35wks (which is why they want to try & get me started) so fingers crossed the stretch & sweep works first time for us both. Keep us updated xx

Mines measuring slightly smaller too. Good luck to you, keep me updated too :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->