induction!! updated!!

an123

Reaction score
yay!!! i have been booked in to be induced on thurs 9th!! im currently 2 days overdue and went to the hospital today for a possible sweep, still couldnt be done as im apparently not dilated (i say apparently cos they reckoned i was 1cm last week) but as cervix is now central i can be induced. so happy to have an end in sight!!x

UPDATE!! well im in labour now yay!! all kicked off this morning with back contractions every 7 minutes, i stood up from my bed and my waters started to go, 8 hrs on im having very strong back contractions every 4minutes BUT i dont seem to be dilating at the moment so at home riding through it and if nothing progress im being induced still tomorrow, fingers crossed it wont come to that!!x

Good luck, your soo lucky I was told today I won't get induced until 41+5 if I'm not in labour before then anyway. Hope everything goes well xx

thank u.x
i have gd and i moaned because a lot of women i know with it are due to be induced at 38 weeks or bang on 40 weeks if it doesnt happen naturally and they are either not on insulin or im on higher doseage and nothing was mentioned to me at all about inducing me. i went today and they increased my dose again. they wanted to book me in for monday but its easier and more convenient for me this week for personal reasons so managed to get in for thursday. was dreading they would leave me that long too as im soooooo fed up now lol, as im sure a lot of us are at this stage x

Good luck with your induction! :) Can't wait to set a date for mine!

good luck and lokking forward to read your birth story soon

Ohh, how exciting! Good luck at your induction, hon! Hope everything goes well and you have a smooth labor. Enjoy your last few days of being pregnant! :flow:

Good luck and enjoy the last little bit of being pregnant. :)

im in labour!!! and its all in the back, little madam wants it all on her terms obviously lol x

Oh good luck! hope you have your little one in your arms very soon!! xx

Ooooh! Exciting! Good luck hun! :thumbup: I'm booked for induction on 20 June, and that's 12 days after my due date!! Not happy :nope:

good luck hope your little lady doesn't make you wait too long x

good luck i am being induced on the 15/16 if he doesnt show up ! but i hope as well that he will on his own :hugs:

thanks girlies, things have really slowed down now :-( altho im not too fussed because i have to be induced tomorrow because my waters have gone so either way wont be long now but hoping i wont need induction x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->